PC stopped when I play games with AIDA64 (Adrenalin 2020 20.12.x issue)

Ypselon

I have this PC:

Asrock B450 Steel Legend, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32 GB GSkill 3200, Geforce 2700 Super with Up to Date Drivers ...

My Problem is now, when i have Aida64 in the Background and use Sensor Panel, Logitech Arx or any other Sensor System from Aida, my PC Freezes when i play Games. Sometimes its takes 2 Min,  5 Min or 10 Min on time

Without Aida64 running, the Games works fine, i can Play without any Freeze ...

I have Try many Versions from Aida64, but with the Older Version and the Newer Versions is all the same. This only Occur when i play Games, when i work normally in Windows, it will be all ok.

20 hours ago, Ypselon said:

I have this PC:

Asrock B450 Steel Legend, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32 GB GSkill 3200, Geforce 2700 Super with Up to Date Drivers ...

My Problem is now, when i have Aida64 in the Background and use Sensor Panel, Logitech Arx or any other Sensor System from Aida, my PC Freezes when i play Games. Sometimes its takes 2 Min,  5 Min or 10 Min on time

I have Try many Versions from Aida64, but with the Older Version and the Newer Versions is all the same. This only Occur when i play Games, when i work normally in Windows, it will be all ok.

Have you tried it with the latest AIDA64 beta build?

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

I have the same problem
within a year I changed absolutely all the components, but the computer continued to freeze, not only in games, during normal use too
aida64 is constantly running in the background, displays monitoring on the screen of the G15 keyboard
installed different versions, including beta, just yesterday installed the latest, no changes
due to the nature of the freeze, I thought that this was a hardware problem - the screen freezes, the mouse cursor does not respond, after a minute the computer reboots itself, looks like a processor watchdog or smth
the problem is related to the Ryzen processors
I replaced one processor (2600) under warranty, when installing athlon 200ge everything works stably
also saw similar messages in connection with 3600

Edited by lennonenko
text formatting

On 10/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, Cvinchan88 said:

I have same problem too.

Ryzen 2600x, MSI b450 gaming pro carbon, xfx Vega 64, when Aida64 is running at background no matter play game or just browse web page , usually about 30-60 minutes the PC will freeze......

Please try the above linked latest AIDA64 beta build.

I bought AIDA64 Extreme a week ago and I use it all the time. Display via OSD on a 4" HDMI monitor 800x480 pixels.

Since I've been running the software, my PC freezes playing games and using the Blender program. Sometimes after 10 to 20 minutes and sometimes only after hours or not. The PC then freezes completely. Even the Num key has no function. I had never had such crashes before.

Yes, I have the latest version. Please see the pictures for more information.

Windows 10 64Bit (Build 19041)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

Memory: 32GB

Motherboard: Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5 (Bios: F42b)

GPU: nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB

No overclocking

2020-10-31_11h55_06.png

2020-10-31_11h52_23.png

2020-10-31_11h52_34.png

2020-10-31_11h53_14.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 1:17 PM, Biggles said:

I have now made all updates.
Motherboard latest BIOS
Graphics card latest firmware
Windows 10 Build 2004
All drivers (chipset etc.) are up to date for Windows 10 2004.

The crashes felt less (40% -50%) but still there.

We need to narrow this down a bit, so please try to disable GPU sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and let us know if it makes a difference.

Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem for nearly two years since i bought a xps15 9570(i5-8300h with intel uhd 630 iGPU) in Nov 2018.     

The computer continued to freeze both in gaming and video streaming with aida64 running in background(it must be freezing within two months). I have not encountered this problem for 3 months since i turned off aida64 when using my computer. 

I have same problem. It was installed AIDA 6.20 with monitoring PHC Diode ( X570 chipset) to rivatuner. Yeah, this chipset is hot and need to be watchet sometimes...All was fine untill i decide reinstall  new Radeon drivers. And afterPC booting Win10 and load AIDA64, system immeadetly hangs. Help only reset. I trying do MANY things, but nothing helps. Finnaly i was thinking to switch to HWinfo (never use this before), but discover this topic.

I disable as was told before GPU sensor, and several more ( just in case):

1.Low level MSR...

2.Low level PCI...

3.Low level SMBus...

4. and Low level SMART...

And now my AIDA64 after system booting loads normally, and i can read the temperature of this god dammed X570 chipset...:(

a206f54b12598c6e235965a340333467d56e4138

Interesting thing. I have other machine on intels Z97 chipset, and same ver. of AIDA, and when i go Computer>Sensors, all works fine and i don't need to disable something. I think it's some conflict AIDA64 with AMD gpu, or chipset drivers. Or both.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, Fiery said:

We need to narrow this down a bit, so please try to disable GPU sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and let us know if it makes a difference.

Thank you in advance!

Hello Fiery,

for two weeks now I switched off GPU sensor support and so far I haven't had a PC freeze. So it is very likely that. However, I no longer have any display of the graphics card temperature or fan speed of the graphics card. Are you going to do an update for this? The temperature of the graphics card is very important.

Please let me know if you need some other informations.

5 minutes ago, Biggles said:

for two weeks now I switched off GPU sensor support and so far I haven't had a PC freeze. So it is very likely that. However, I no longer have any display of the graphics card temperature or fan speed of the graphics card. Are you going to do an update for this? The temperature of the graphics card is very important.

Please let me know if you need some other informations.

Thank you for the test.  We're still investigating this.  Most likely this is a collision between AIDA64 GPU detection module and the latest Windows 10 updates... Not easy to figure it out...

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 7:04 PM, Ypselon said:

I have this PC:

same problem here

but only with the sensor if i enable sensor i have this..

and this is why i download aida64.. =[

On 12/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, Cjruizg said:

Hi. Having the same problem.

I purchased AIDA recently and ever since the computer crashes during games while sensor panel is running. 

My cpu is Ryzen 7 2700x on a MSI gaming pro x370. And Radeon 5600xt gpu

We're receiving reports about such issues with Radeon video cards.  The Adrenalin 2020 20.12 Series drivers seem to be the culprit, but so far we couldn't verify that theory on our own.  We're hoping that the Adrenalin 2021 drivers will be rolled out soon and that one will fix this issue.

• Fiery changed the title to PC stopped when I play games with AIDA64 (Adrenalin 2020 20.12.x issue)
On 1/5/2021 at 6:03 PM, UZUMAKI28 said:

same problem..my screen(both sensor monitor and my main) blackout,my pc is still running but i cant do anything but to restart..

We've implemented further tweakings about AMD GPUs in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

I am having same problem with crashing computer with lcd display on my g19 keyboard and sensor panel running. I checked my windows log files and the problem seems to be a debug that ran which restarted my system, could not identify which program ran the debug. but without aida64 running, no problems..

cpu:  i7-4790 (no overclock)

motherboard: asus b85m-e

memory: 32gb ddr3-1600

video: gigabyte rx vega-56 (undervolt 50%) triple monitor extend no eyefinity

hdd: Patriot wildfire 500gb ssd  /  spcc 256gb ssd  /  hitachi 4tb hdd

operating system: windows 10 pro x64

basic game played was raft at 1920x1080 

On 1/20/2021 at 6:29 AM, gawwise said:

I am having same problem with crashing computer with lcd display on my g19 keyboard and sensor panel running. I checked my windows log files and the problem seems to be a debug that ran which restarted my system, could not identify which program ran the debug. but without aida64 running, no problems..

cpu:  i7-4790 (no overclock)

motherboard: asus b85m-e

memory: 32gb ddr3-1600

video: gigabyte rx vega-56 (undervolt 50%) triple monitor extend no eyefinity

hdd: Patriot wildfire 500gb ssd  /  spcc 256gb ssd  /  hitachi 4tb hdd

operating system: windows 10 pro x64

basic game played was raft at 1920x1080 

"" update ""    turned off sensor panel but left the g19 lcd option on, played same game. system did not crash. problem seems to be with the sensor panel on displayed screen, possible when program does debug or operating system does debug in conjuction with sensor panel running. windows log did say that itrebooted from a bugcheck.

I have turned off AIDA64 for 6 months during using my computer and everything works stably. Today my computer freezes again during watching videos while sensor panel is running( i had turned off gpu related options in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability).  Nothing appeared in event viewer. 

XPS15 9570(cpu i5-8300h with intel uhd 630 integrated graphics card).