Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

7 hours ago, rezalid said:

Finally finished my sensor Panel. 

I just found out we can use sensor panel combination with Wallpaper Engine.. and here the result.. Enjoy!

Looking good. 

Yeah wallpaper engine gives so many choices for nice/crazy aesthetics. Lately i've just been using Aida64 OSD Panel (rather than sensor panel) and 'Wallpaper Engine' audio-visualizers synced with my case lighting. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jt705 said:

I wonder how much computer resource are used if running aida64 and wallpaper engine at the same time... sure it looks pretty..but how does it affect performance

\

It can be a lot...

Just did a quick stress test with a 'Wallpaper Engine' audio visualizer on 4x 2K monitors (including sensorpanel) capped at 60fps on highest settings. GPU (RTX 3080) 40% use and 38% VRAM. CPU at 12%. RAM at 24% (32GB).

Definitely not something to keep on.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 12:25 PM, Jay patel said:

Modified a random template found from a random page :) Original credits : ( Honestly I don't who's the creator ) I am just a re-creator. 

Rate it out of 10 :)

image.png

jay.png

•  
On 8/30/2021 at 12:25 PM, Jay patel said:

Modified a random template found from a random page :) Original credits : ( Honestly I don't who's the creator ) I am just a re-creator. 

Rate it out of 10 :)

image.png

jay.png

Expand  

can you please share this 1280x720 ?

plz

• Like 5

On 8/21/2021 at 6:02 PM, Dsp21 said:

All sensor panels shared on this thread are now archived! Please read the original post for more information. I am not claiming the names on the files as panels created by these people, just who posted them, if you feel like your work is being misused or you don't want it shared, please let me know and I'll make another file!

Contains approximately 500 Sensor panels! Most with the required fonts included in zip files, etc

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/w9kCUTKa

Decryption key: OtQpHJQ-KDI56yNk7V-kdVWs685PerOWKOIFpqjuC7c

Thank you everyone for all the edits and your hard work, I saw so many awesome design while browsing the forums, everyone is just super talented. Enjoy! :D

EDIT1: New WIP, organizing the HBars, VBars and Gauges to quickly find one with the size you're looking for, starting to look like something useful! :)

image.thumb.png.9bd478bc3f039f7ad5dabf4447783cb8.png

Hi There,

Great effort you have done to collect all creative work shared over here. May I request if possible can the collection be categorized by resolution. I have a HDMI connected second LCD 10.1 In, 1024x600, so I am not sure which ones are suitable to be trailed.

Thanks for your input.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1