Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Modified this a little to fit 800 x 1280 and set a few things to my liking, also still a work in progress as starting to get used to how AIDA64 works.

I did not create the original so take no credit for this templates creation, just the adjustments i made..  Thank to the orig creator..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/i7gwsA33aBFMLW6M7

Vertical 800 x1280.oslcd

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 2:47 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said:

Made some minor changes, especially focused on better integrate the panel background with my white case. Also changed the FPS histogram for an area graph. I put a gradient above the graph to make the animation cooler.

Example.jpg

New Project (1) - copia (1).png

Hi, i love this desig but i dont seem to find where to download the v2 for 800x480? The version avalable for download is 1440x864 only. Can s.o. help me with finding the right version please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/30/2021 at 12:41 PM, Jordan.rader9 said:

This is coming together very nice! Can you share the sensor panel with me please? My sensor panel is 800 x 480.

Yes I can I'm really setting myself a deadline It's almost finished I'm just working on the background right now as I used someone elses just to position things but I'm making my own and I have another asset I made last night for it some of you may like. I'm trying to get it done tonight but if I cant it will for sure be done by next weekend. 

000.png

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png

007.png

008.png

009.png

010.png

011.png

012.png

013.png

014.png

015.png

• Like 8

Hey guys, just found this site a couple days back and has been super helpful, sharing my v1 which has heavily borrowed from a few designs I've seen on here...the screen is the first part to arrive, still waiting for the rest of the parts to show up :D (ignore the values, running this on old rig)

Extra fonts are Good Times and Venus Rising from dafont, 600 x 1024

v1.jpg

orange black v1.sensorpanel

• Like 8

On 4/8/2021 at 8:28 AM, SlapCat said:

Made 2 versions, vertical (480x1920) and horizontal (1920x480)... Will keep improving... :)

Sharing files soon!

sensorpanelfinalv3_horizontal.PNG

horizontal.PNG

Hi there hope you're well, just wanted to ask if you are able to share the files for these and if you managed to make any updates on them Thanks =)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arctucas said:

I've never seen any good aida tutorials myself actually know that I think about it?

Granted I'm sure a few exist that show the basics but extremely detailed ones showing someone creating an entire custom panel I'm never seen anything like that on the web. Not saying they dont exist just when I first started making one I didnt see anything like that. Granted you really dont need it, just play with the sensor panel manager for a half hour and youll teach yourself all there is to know. Really all you need is an ae tutorial showing shape manupulation using repeaters im sure there are actual progress loading round tutorials as well. 

Been wanting to try making a custom sensor panel, looking to use a 13 inch 2K screen to view it on.

Is there an in-depth tutorial?

I must say, I have zero experience with this sort of thing, so the instructions would need to be extremely detailed.

Thanks

Re-reading my post, I suppose I should have been more explicit.

I know how to use the default sensor panel, I need guidance with creating custom gauges. Not really interested in graphs.

I would like to create simple arc style gauges, with 120° of arc. I understand I need 15 of these as .png files to replace the default gauges. I would not be doing a 'panel' background, just replacing the default gauges.

What software would I use to create the arcs, and how would I manipulate the color gradient?

Also, how would the values be inserted into the gauge .png?

29 minutes ago, Nereus said:

Photoshop or GIMP (closest free software) for image creation.

It's 16 images, not 15 (numbered from 0-15, not 1-15).

Right 16, my mistake.

OK, installed GIMP.

Found a 120° arc .png file.

I need to divide the arc into 16 equal pieces, correct?

Then assign a color to each?

How?

Right 16, my mistake.

OK, installed GIMP.

Found a 120° arc .png file.

I need to divide the arc into 16 equal pieces, correct?

Then assign a color to each?

How?

I do not have GIMP. I suggest checking out tutorials on YouTube, Google, and possibly GIMP have their own user forums, unless someone else here uses GIMP and wants to donate their time.