Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/19/2024 at 7:02 PM, Afkar said:

Size 1280 x 800

I created this special for Jonsbo D31, Jonsbo D41, Jonsbo DS8

Hi everyone, hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

XYZCAM_O.thumb.png.54f5972b3fc6f0a19b0644bdbc982db6.png

XYZCAM_B.thumb.png.4dd3fea8b1d4b954fcf7bc6c26678b31.png

XYZCAM_P.thumb.png.4688f3734b805063d7d311752d0eb8b5.png

Download XYZCAM.zip

Hi, I can't extract the presets files, do you know why? Thank you

• Like 1

Hi all! I created my sensorpanel to show the current workload of my Plex server, hosted on Windows and this is my first attempt!

I am looking to mount 3 of these on a 2u server blanking plate with one of them being internet status and utilisation. Lots of reading to do to figure out how to do this on Linux now 😐

IMG_5377.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PVRV333 said:

Hi, I can't extract the presets files, do you know why? Thank you

The sensor panels are all inside of a .zip file, you need a program that does open zip files. I just tried it and everything worked fine for me. 

On 4/27/2024 at 1:01 AM, RedHorse said:

Sorry everyone, it's a bit off topic but I need help!

I'm using an old iPhone (ip6) to display the sensor pannel, but I tried to put the phone in the case and I encountered a problem. You have to open it and then click confirm to open the speckdesk app for it to work.
Can anyone help me turn on the computer so that the phone can also be unlocked and automatically activate the speckdesk app?

So I can fix the phone in the case.

Thank you very much everyone!!! 😉😉😉

can't be done.. i use an old tablet to do the same and I have to do the same thing so I keep it outside the case.

you would have to buy a screen that hooks up to the motherboard itself so you can place inside the case.

5 hours ago, pro100tv said:

Hey, this is my first sensor panel created for aida64. Tried to keep it simple not to clutter the 7" 1024x600 display 🙂

neon_green.png

neon_blue.png

neon_pink.png

neon_red.png

neon_white.png

neon_yellow.png

what program did you use to get the lighting effect? looks great

2023년 6월 13일 오전 4시에 Arbit는 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

오리지널 크리에이터에 대한 모든 권한을 가진 훌륭한 패널입니다. 지난 몇 페이지 동안 여러 번 공유되었습니다. 여기 제 수정 사항이 있습니다. 515x1920. 노란색 펀치가 전체에 걸쳐 있습니다. 원하는 사람이 있으면 노란색으로 배경을 게시할 수 있으며 네트워크 아이콘/화살이 수정된 것이 전부입니다. 다이얼의 파일 수도 줄였습니다.  센서 파일의 크기를 줄이기 위해 16개만 있으면 그만인데 센서 다이얼용 파일을 100개나 가질 이유가 없다고 생각합니다. 저자가 한 원본 작업에 큰 감사를 표합니다. 고마워!!!!

photo.jpg

On 5/5/2024 at 3:38 PM, pro100tv said:

Hey, I've used photoshop and after effects to achieve this effect

Is that two different programs?

Does anybody interested in screen elements? I recently found an image of 15 blades fan, which is perfect for Custom Gauge for fan speed. I did it in GIMP and it is easy to change colors, transparency of layers, before creating exports of 16 .png files.

Sorry in advance, if I use a wrong thread of that forum

Fan300-15.png

Fan300-15.png

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, Badger said:

Does anybody interested in screen elements? I recently found an image of 15 blades fan, which is perfect for Custom Gauge for fan speed. I did it in GIMP and it is easy to change colors, transparency of layers, before creating exports of 16 .png files.

Sorry in advance, if I use a wrong thread of that forum

Fan300-15.png

Fan300-15.png

That turned out really well. If you're interested in sharing, feel free to do so.

• Like 2

MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU! 

Star Wars fans rejoice! In honor of May 4th, Star Wars day, I give you a brand new Star Wars panel with first in the world animated light saber gauges!  

This is a custom panel done for Brian Harden <brian.harden@yahoo.com> based on his artwork that he sent me. 

He wanted an Empire/Death Star theme. He wanted the red dashes/dots around the FPS gauge to spin some, to give movement and he wanted to have the light sabers shrink as higher FPS goes up. This way they stay lighted up until playing a game and then they look like they are shrinking and igniting when a game is playing. 

I did all that for him and MORE!

This skin has 2 special features:
- light saber gauges that can be set for 518 FPS or 60 FPS, instructions on how to switch are included. 
- The panel is currently set for 60 FPS

- panel lights glow as GPU utilization rises

The font is the official Star Wars font Star Jedi Outline, and it is included. The panel resolution is 1920X515

Take a look!

StarwarsPanel-public-rinaldop-2024-05-05.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Sensor Moderators
22 hours ago, rinaldop said:

MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU! 

Star Wars fans rejoice! In honor of May 4th, Star Wars day, I give you a brand new Star Wars panel with first in the world animated light saber gauges!  

This is a custom panel done for Brian Harden <brian.harden@yahoo.com> based on his artwork that he sent me. 

He wanted an Empire/Death Star theme. He wanted the red dashes/dots around the FPS gauge to spin some, to give movement and he wanted to have the light sabers shrink as higher FPS goes up. This way they stay lighted up until playing a game and then they look like they are shrinking and igniting when a game is playing. 

I did all that for him and MORE!

This skin has 2 special features:
- light saber gauges that can be set for 518 FPS or 60 FPS, instructions on how to switch are included. 
- The panel is currently set for 60 FPS

- panel lights glow as GPU utilization rises

The font is the official Star Wars font Star Jedi Outline, and it is included. The panel resolution is 1920X515

Take a look!

StarwarsPanel-public-rinaldop-2024-05-05.zip 7.4 MB · 15 downloads

Impressed with the outcome! Creating this type of sensor is truly challenging and requires a lot of time. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

• Like 1