Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/22/2022 at 12:13 AM, Lucas S. Bezerra said:

I made a vertical version of the layout I had developed, I changed the cabinet to a Corsair 5000D and I saw this need

Red.png

Green.png

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

04.jpeg

I know this is an old post, but out of all the sensorpanels, this is by far the best one. Would it be possible to make a 1920*480 (horizontal) one?

Sharing my work-in-progress panel. Still trying some ideas for some custom gauges that fit the theme. The whole design is pretty basic tho, if you got any ideas I'll gladly hear them out. 

image.png.618c3b10af191ec13795537e01b7288f.png

• Like 1

Guys I need your help, I have a problem with aida64 templates in 1920x480 resolution, the problem is that any template of this resolution all the numbers, letters and backgrounds move and are not centered like the ones I see here. How can I do? thank you very much for your help

I posted some example photos, they all come out like this when I set the panel resolution to 1920x480 Grazie mille per il vostro aiutopannel.thumb.png.948bb8c006ddda558f32f898984d3e40.png

pannel2.png

On 02/08/2024 at 13:49, Miicker said:

Como o criador não está logado há muito tempo, eu mesmo troquei o sensorpanel.@Lucas S. Bezerra é o criador original, então todos os créditos são para ele.

Aqui está a variante 1920x480.

Durante o carregamento:

imagem.polegar.png.d3cbf084d1177bf27f8cece1e9b6ab93.png

Durante o modo inativo:

imagem.thumb.png.20608ada36ef621c53de5f4207547342.png

Arquivo Sensorpanel:

painel limpo.sensorpanel 7,06 MB · 31 downloads

Is 480 x 1920 possible?

6 hours ago, David26 said:

Guys I need your help, I have a problem with aida64 templates in 1920x480 resolution, the problem is that any template of this resolution all the numbers, letters and backgrounds move and are not centered like the ones I see here. How can I do? thank you very much for your help

I posted some example photos, they all come out like this when I set the panel resolution to 1920x480 Grazie mille per il vostro aiutopannel.thumb.png.948bb8c006ddda558f32f898984d3e40.png

pannel2.png

Panel work only on the original resolution and only if your display is set to 100% scale. and you have to have the font loaded before loading the panel.

9 hours ago, David26 said:

pannel2.png

check your display resolution, it should be recommended for your display.  there are two ways to solve this problem. 1. Set the font size to 100% scale in the win10 display settings. 2. (I'm staying on font settings 150% scale) I use this option for AIDA64 . see the screenshots. After changing the settings, restart  computer.. Ps. my win10 is in Russian . I hope you will understand where to click

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Loyd said:

Il pannello funziona solo con la risoluzione originale e solo se il display è impostato su una scala del 100%. Inoltre, è necessario caricare il font prima di caricare il pannello.

12 hours ago, el_nino said:

controlla la risoluzione del tuo schermo  , dovrebbe essere consigliata per il tuo schermo.   ci sono due modi per risolvere questo problema. 1. Imposta la dimensione del carattere su  scala 100% nelle impostazioni dello schermo di win10 . 2. (io resto sulle impostazioni del carattere  scala 150% ) uso questa opzione per AIDA64. guarda gli screenshot. Dopo aver cambiato le impostazioni, riavvia il computer.. Ps. il mio win10 è in russo. Spero che tu capisca dove cliccare

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Senza titolo-2.jpg

Senza titolo-3.jpg

Senza titolo-4.jpg

Senza titolo-5.jpg

thank you very much for the support, finally I managed to center everything, but now I only have one problem. In short when I go to insert the sensorpannel on the 8.8 inch monitor with a resolution of 1920x480, the sensorpannel is longer than the main one. The main monitor is a qwhd so it has a resolution of 2560x1440 zoomed to 125 from windows. If I set the scaling of the main monitor to 100% it can be seen well on the small monitor instead with 125% no. how can I leave the scaling at 125% for the main one and at the same time make the sensorpannel work

28 minutes ago, David26 said:

thank you very much for the support, finally I managed to center everything, but now I only have one problem. In short when I go to insert the sensorpannel on the 8.8 inch monitor with a resolution of 1920x480, the sensorpannel is longer than the main one. The main monitor is a qwhd so it has a resolution of 2560x1440 zoomed to 125 from windows. If I set the scaling of the main monitor to 100% it can be seen well on the small monitor instead with 125% no. how can I leave the scaling at 125% for the main one and at the same time make the sensorpannel work

Sorry, friend, I didn't get the gist of the question. maybe screenshots will help

1 hour ago, David26 said:

Untitled-6.thumb.jpg.cfefaae20d3f7ae695577e04fd1f8d16.jpg

IMG_3582.JPG

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

5 hours ago, el_nino said:

Sorry, friend, I didn't get the gist of the question. maybe screenshots will help

4 hours ago, el_nino said:

Untitled-6.thumb.jpg.cfefaae20d3f7ae695577e04fd1f8d16.jpg

IMG_3582.JPG

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

thank you very much, I will try to explain myself better. In short, now I have a problem with the various templates, that is, every time I restart the PC and open aida64, I find the sensorpanel moved even if I have the panel locked. How can I make it always appear on the 8.8 inch screen centered? I'll post some photos in case I didn't explain myself well

20240804_200037.jpg

20240804_200044.jpg

20240804_195941.jpg

20240804_195143.jpg

20240804_195910.jpg

57 minutes ago, David26 said:

thank you very much, I will try to explain myself better. In short, now  I have a problem with the various templates, that is, every time I restart the PC and open aida64, I find the sensorpanel moved even if I have the panel locked. How can I make it always appear on the 8.8 inch screen centered? I'll post some photos in case I didn't explain myself well

It looks like the problem many people have, Aida64 is using the Windows 125% scaling. Just to test to see if this is a scaling issue or something else put Windows scale to 100% and tell us if that fixes the problem.

If it fixes the problem you can try 2 things. Put everything to 100% scaling, start Aida64 and move the sensor panel to your second screen, then put Windows back to 125%

Or

Fix: Try setting "DPI compatibility mode" for aida64.exe

It's a Windows compatibility setting that you apply on the EXE itself. Locate AIDA64.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme) aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to System. Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down) > Ok/Apply > Restart Windows > Load/import panel and check if it works now.

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

Sembra che il problema che hanno molte persone, Aida64 sta usando il ridimensionamento di Windows al 125%. Solo per testare se questo è un problema di ridimensionamento o qualcos'altro, imposta il ridimensionamento di Windows al 100% e facci sapere se questo risolve il problema.

Se risolve il problema, puoi provare 2 cose. Imposta tutto al 100% di ridimensionamento, avvia Aida64 e sposta il pannello del sensore sul secondo schermo, quindi riporta Windows al 125%

O

Correzione: provare a impostare la "Modalità di compatibilità DPI" per aida64.exe

È un'impostazione di compatibilità di Windows che applichi all'EXE stesso. Individua AIDA64.EXE (C:\Programmi (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme) aida64.exe > proprietà > compatibilità > modifica impostazioni DPI elevate > attiva "Ignora comportamento ridimensionamento DPI elevato" su Sistema. Ridimensionamento eseguito da: 'Sistema' (dal menu a discesa) > Ok/Applica > Riavvia Windows > Carica/importa pannello e verifica se ora funziona.

Yes it is a resizing problem because by setting all the screens to 100% the problem does not exist. I also performed the "DPI Compatibility Mode" correction which is already active but every time I restart the PC I find the screen moved to the edge of the 8.8 inch monitor and as soon as I move it slightly it resizes to 125%. What else can I do?

21 minutes ago, David26 said:

Yes it is a resizing problem because by setting all the screens to 100% the problem does not exist. I also performed the "DPI Compatibility Mode" correction which is already active but every time I restart the PC I find the screen moved to the edge of the 8.8 inch monitor and as soon as I move it slightly it resizes to 125%. What else can I do?

I don't know why it works well for some people and not for others. The newest version of Aida64 has a new option called 'pin sensor panel to monitor' maybe that would help.

I know that this problem used to happen to me more often but it is much better now. I do not know if Windows 11 updates helped or if Aida64 updates helped.

If it works after you set things up you will have to do it every time you restart the PC.

6 hours ago, David26 said:

thank you very much, I will try to explain myself better. In short, now I have a problem with the various templates, that is, every time I restart the PC and open aida64, I find the sensorpanel moved even if I have the panel locked. How can I make it always appear on the 8.8 inch screen centered? I'll post some photos in case I didn't explain myself well

20240804_200037.jpg

20240804_200044.jpg

20240804_195941.jpg

20240804_195143.jpg

20240804_195910.jpg

I tried to simulate your situation on my computer. That's what I have (pic1).. uncheck the AIDA64 settings as shown in the screenshot and press OK (pic2). close the AIDA64 application and start again via the shortcut, we get (pic3) hold down the sensor panel with the left mouse button and drag it as needed (pic4) go to the sensor panel settings, mark the checkbox (pic5). click apply ok. maybe this will help you.  I would also recommend that you disable the control panel on the second display (pic6)

1 .JPG

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2024 at 3:19 AM, el_nino said:

Ho provato a simulare la tua situazione sul mio computer. Ecco cosa ho (foto 1).. deseleziona le impostazioni AIDA64 come mostrato nello screenshot e premi OK (foto 2). chiudi l'applicazione AIDA64 e riavvia tramite la scorciatoia, otteniamo (foto 3) tieni premuto il pannello del sensore con il tasto sinistro del mouse e trascinalo come necessario (foto 4) vai alle impostazioni del pannello del sensore, seleziona la casella di controllo (foto 5). fai clic su applica ok. forse questo ti aiuterà. Ti consiglierei anche di disattivare il pannello di controllo sul secondo display (foto 6)

1 .JPG

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

6.jpg

I did all your steps, only that when I go to click with the left mouse button on the panel and move it to the small monitor, the size changes automatically even if the settings show 1920x480. I attach some photos to help you understand. What else can I do?I did all your steps, only that when I go to click with the left mouse button on the panel and move it to the small monitor, the size changes automatically even if the settings show 1920x480. I attach some photos to make you understand. It's as if it takes the Windows resizing of the main monitor, what else can I do to try to solve it?I did all your steps, only that when I go to click with the left mouse button on the panel and move it to the small monitor, the size changes automatically even if the settings show 1920x480. I'm attaching some photos to help you understand. It's as if it takes the Windows resizing of the main monitor. That when I switch from one screen to another or move the sensor panel that is on the 8.8 inch screen a little, it's as if the dimensions change. What else can I do to try to solve it?

20240805_184244.jpg

5 hours ago, David26 said:

I did all your steps, only that when I go to click with the left mouse button on the panel and move it to the small monitor, the size changes automatically even if the settings show 1920x480. I attach some photos to help you understand. What else can I do?I did all your steps, only that when I go to click with the left mouse button on the panel and move it to the small monitor, the size changes automatically even if the settings show 1920x480. I attach some photos to make you understand. It's as if it takes the Windows resizing of the main monitor, what else can I do to try to solve it?I did all your steps, only that when I go to click with the left mouse button on the panel and move it to the small monitor, the size changes automatically even if the settings show 1920x480. I'm attaching some photos to help you understand. It's as if it takes the Windows resizing of the main monitor. That when I switch from one screen to another or move the sensor panel that is on the 8.8 inch screen a little, it's as if the dimensions change. What else can I do to try to solve it?

20240805_184244.jpg

take a screenshot of your AIDA64 settings

Untitled-11.jpg