Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 12/1/2024 at 4:49 PM, JariKoi said:

I made a quick simple panel. Size is 1920x480 and I am not making it another size. Panel is free to modify. Font is included in the package.

Lazi-1920x480.png

 

Please Share

  • Like 3
Posted
On 5/15/2026 at 4:34 PM, lifter said:

Can You share that. Thank You

PM Me, this is 1600x1200

Posted
On 2/17/2026 at 3:08 PM, Rocco Biscieglia said:

I did a 1080x1920 for the front panel I added to my Lian Li Dynamic XL RGB. 

image.thumb.png.70bd5cd08d31b6e7496c7946bb4383f6.png

 

Posted
On 3/2/2026 at 6:24 AM, N1k05 said:

I just built my first sensor panel spzip.  Sharing it here, since I found the original on this forum and reworked it myself to suit my screen.  Thanks to the original theme creator :) - I don't know who it was.  Please credit them if someone knows.

Screen is a BeadaPanel 8.

The resolution is 1920x480.

AIDA64-SensorPanel.1920.480.JPG

Nicks.SensorPanel.1920.480.spzip 557.26 kB · 175 downloads

Thanks for sharing this panel!

What is the name of the font that you use with it? Thanks!

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, here’s my massive bundle for you guys. I don’t know who originally created the bundle, so a big thanks to the unknown creator — and if you see this, please leave a comment below so I can add proper credit here. I hope you like it! It’s made for a 1920x1080 resolution and designed for an Asus ROG system with high-end hardware. Best regards!

 

 

 

 

 

2026-05-29 ASUS ROG 1920x1080 Orange.spzip ASUS ROG 1920x1080 Red.spzip

ROG Orange.png

ROG Red.png

Edited by DARK_GUARDIAN_R
New Version
  • Like 3
Posted
On 4/29/2020 at 5:30 PM, hip63 said:

Thanks to the talented people here I was able to craft my own panel out different bits and pieces. I call it "Executive Decision"

ExecutiveDecision.thumb.png.cd3e4335e56601277f45f55b704a66b9.png

Thanks everyone!

hip63 :P

Can You Share

  • Like 2
Posted
On 5/26/2026 at 5:16 PM, MrFon said:

É possivel fazer reajuste para 1280x720? Padrão de water cooler com tela comprida

Here I adapt the background so you can adjust the sensors to your liking

1280x720 BK-100.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted
On 5/16/2026 at 1:25 PM, shortshins said:

looks really fantastic brother, any chance of a 600x1024 version ?

Here I adapt the background so you can adjust the sensors to your liking

600x1024 BK-100.jpg

Posted
On 8/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, Antony Fenton said:

Still working on mine. This is my panel on its own, integrated with a rainmeter panel and how I have it set up at present. Totally pointless use of a screen but I had it spare so who cares hehehehe all the artwork is mine and the rainmeter skin is edited to make it larger 

aidi-panel.png

1.jpg

1630070231197.jpg

Please Share 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Proof of Authorship — 1920×515 & 1280×800 Panel (No File Distribution)

(Note: The 515×1920 vertical version and 1280x800 was a modification by a forum member, based on my original design.)

I am the original creator of the 1920×515 sensor panel design, including all custom gauge elements. To establish authorship, I am sharing screenshots of my original vector source files (created in 2023 and 2024), showing creation dates and the design process.

The original file is no longer distributed to ensure my work is not exploited for commercial profit by external parties.

Unfortunately, some third parties have been monetizing free community panels by locking them behind subscription fees or for advertising. This includes modified versions of my design, complete with unauthorized watermarks to claim ownership. Simply altering layout layers does not grant creators' rights. This panel was originally shared freely and was never intended for resale.

I initially shared this to benefit the community, not expecting others to profit from it without permission. After my requests to remove the files from their site were denied, I decided to stop uploading my panels entirely.

On AIDA64, social media platforms, and online forums, reposting digital designs without consent or proper credit is prohibited. Such actions constitute copyright infringement under the DMCA and breach community standards, regardless of whether credit is given or the work is distributed for free.

I hope these platforms will respect original creators and remove unauthorized versions. My sole intention is to clarify authorship and protect the community. Thank you to everyone who supports and respects original designs.

My intention here is simply to clarify authorship, establish the true origin of these assets, and protect the community. I appreciate the genuine support from members who respect original work.


Disclaimer:  
The original panel file is no longer distributed or available for download. Please do not seek it from third‑party sites, as those versions are unauthorized and may include false watermarks. The images here are provided solely to establish proof of authorship.

05.jpg 06.jpg 00.jpg 

000.jpg  01.jpg 02.jpg 

03.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

09.jpg  

Edited by BHSY
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Posted
On 8/30/2021 at 5:25 AM, Jay patel said:

Modified a random template found from a random page :) Original credits : ( Honestly I don't who's the creator ) I am just a re-creator. 

Rate it out of 10 :)

 

image.png

jay.png

Can you share Lifterjack@yahoo.com

Posted
On 9/19/2021 at 6:04 AM, Mrmike said:

your in luck i thought id deleted it but doing some serious clearing up from the mess making 5 panels made i found it today, im sure everythings there and some other stuff too

NEW-HUD.rarUnavailable

Could you reshare this panel Lifterjack@yahoo.com

Posted

Due to popular demand, I made additional sizes for the Vader themed sensor panel, including one scaled to 150% for scaled monitors.

Fonts used are Montserrat, Orbitron and DS-Digital for the clock.

There is a bonus cobalt special edition for a 600x400 display! Happy Gaming!

PS: There is an empty space to add something to your liking. I added a Rainmeter widget of the weather.

image.thumb.jpeg.c7b70b14b9c9c1b0946c47bf26bdb73a.jpeg

 

 

Vader theme Aida64 1920x1080.spzip Vader theme Aida64 600x400 cobalt.spzip Vader theme Aida64 1280x800 Scale 150.spzip Vader theme Aida64 1280x800.spzip

  • Like 5
  • Sensor Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2026 at 10:14 AM, BHSY said:

Because of this, I asked that the panel be removed, but the request was not followed. As the original creator, I want to emphasize that I have the right to request its removal. Not honoring such requests disregards the effort put into creating it, which is why I no longer upload any of my old panels to the share forums.

Hello BHSY

I had a similar experience back then. This is also one of the reasons why I deleted most of my panels (some panels are still free)—which were free at the time—and why they are now available for purchase exclusively as paid panels.

You think to yourself, "Hey, I'll share my sensor panel creation with the community"—and then someone from "China" (my experience in my case with my panels) comes along. Unfortunately, it is usually these types of users who steal other people's creations to make a profit: they download the work, change it without permission and upload it to a sales platform—such as AliExpress or similar sites. These users couldn't care less; and sadly, you can't hold them legally liable—or rather, doing so is simply too arduous, with very little prospect of success. That’s just the way it is.

 

When did you submit a request to the mods regarding this?

I am not sure whether or not I saw this report in the ModPanel. Such deletion requests should be structured as clearly as possible so that the mods know what the issue is and can act accordingly. If it does not—or did not—state exactly what the matter concerns, confusion may arise regarding the precise intent. The more information we have, the easier it is to understand what the issue was.

If you and other creators notice such unauthorized changes in the forum, please let us know, and we—as mods—will take action to the best of our ability.

On 6/3/2026 at 10:14 AM, BHSY said:

At the time, I believed that sharing freely would benefit the community, but I was naive

Exchanging panels with the community is great—after all, that is what the forum thrives on. However, one should also be fully aware that if something is posted on the internet, it will eventually be stolen and used or commercialized elsewhere. Not every user has noble intentions.

 

There is even a shadow forum ...where a former user (xmanrigger) of this forum was banned multiple times due to rule-breaking behavior and did nothing but troll at the end and created more troll accounts. He then started a thread in a sub-forum to boost his ego, uploading—for free—a panel that he had stolen from CostaJunior and modified. Some people simply cannot accept the rules and, sooner or later, end up getting permanently banned here.

Edited by Exhumed
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Hello BHSY

I had a similar experience back then. This is also one of the reasons why I deleted most of my panels (some panels are still free)—which were free at the time—and why they are now available for purchase exclusively as paid panels.

You think to yourself, "Hey, I'll share my sensor panel creation with the community"—and then someone from "China" (my experience in my case with my panels) comes along. Unfortunately, it is usually these types of users who steal other people's creations to make a profit: they download the work, change it without permission and upload it to a sales platform—such as AliExpress or similar sites. These users couldn't care less; and sadly, you can't hold them legally liable—or rather, doing so is simply too arduous, with very little prospect of success. That’s just the way it is.

 

When did you submit a request to the mods regarding this?

I am not sure whether or not I saw this report in the ModPanel. Such deletion requests should be structured as clearly as possible so that the mods know what the issue is and can act accordingly. If it does not—or did not—state exactly what the matter concerns, confusion may arise regarding the precise intent. The more information we have, the easier it is to understand what the issue was.

If you and other creators notice such unauthorized changes in the forum, please let us know, and we—as mods—will take action to the best of our ability.

Exchanging panels with the community is great—after all, that is what the forum thrives on. However, one should also be fully aware that if something is posted on the internet, it will eventually be stolen and used or commercialized elsewhere. Not every user has noble intentions.

 

There is even a shadow forum https://www.overclock.net/threads/share-your-aida64-sensor-panel.1808102/

...where a former user (xmanrigger) of this forum was banned multiple times due to rule-breaking behavior and did nothing but troll at the end and created more troll accounts. He then started a thread in a sub-forum on Overclockers to boost his ego, uploading—for free—a panel that he had stolen from CostaJunior and modified. Some people simply cannot accept the rules and, sooner or later, end up getting permanently banned here.

Hi Exhumed,

Thank you for reading my post and sharing your experience. I’ve come across some of your and CostaJunior’s posts before, and I understand how frustrating it is when shared panel designs are taken for granted and misused.

When I created my first digital artwork, I was nervous about posting it here. I worried people might laugh at it or that nobody would like my design. I was new and naive — it never crossed my mind that someone would misuse my shared panel for profit, or worse, add their own watermark and claim it as their own. Because of that, I eventually removed all my shared panels and asked others to do the same. Some respected my decision and complied, while others refused or never replied. In those cases, I had no choice but to request moderator assistance. I want to thank you and Costa for the support you’ve given.

I used to share your view that exchanging panels within the community was a positive thing. However, after my panel was misused by people outside the forum, my perspective changed. If someone wants to modify my panel and upload it here while giving proper credit to the original author, I have no issue with that. But using it for profit is wrong, and it undermines the effort I put into creating it. That’s why I decided to stop distributing my older panels.

Speaking of credibility, I’d like to share my perspective. Suppose I uploaded someone else’s panel file without mentioning the author’s name and received many “likes” and “thanks” for sharing. Without proper credit, people would assume I designed the panel, and I’d gain popularity unfairly. Even adding a vague note like “I didn’t create these, credit to the original authors” doesn’t make it right. That’s why, if anyone wants to upload or share another person’s panel, or if someone requests a panel, it’s important to clearly identify of the author. If you don’t know who created it, then it’s better not to upload the file, because you’ll end up receiving recognition that belongs to the original creator.

Regarding the line you quoted: “I asked that the panel be removed, but the request was not followed” — this was not directed at any moderators or members here. It referred to individuals outside the forum who uploaded my panel to their own websites for profit and refused to remove it when I asked.

Recently, I submitted a removal request using the “Report” option (the three-dot menu at the top right of the post). I assumed this would notify all moderators so that one of you could respond. I felt this was a more appropriate approach than trying to decide which moderator to contact directly.

I agree with and respect the rules set by the forum admin, and that’s the reason I’m still part of this forum.

Edited by BHSY
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
7 hours ago, BHSY said:

Hi Exhumed,

Thank you for reading my post and sharing your experience. I’ve come across some of your and CostaJunior’s posts before, and I understand how frustrating it is when shared panel designs are taken for granted and misused.

 

Hi @BHSY,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts so openly. Reading your post brought back many memories from my own journey in this community.

First of all, please don’t get disheartened. You are, and always will be, one of the most amazing creators in this forum, alongside @COSTAJUNIOR, @Exhumed, @pcrepairvk, and many other talented members who have inspired countless users over the years. The value of your contributions cannot be measured by the actions of a few people who failed to respect them.

I completely understand your perspective because I was one of those people who reached out to you asking for your SensorPanel files. In fact, a lot of what I learned came from studying your work. I still remember the days when the famous 100-state implementation was almost a mystery to many of us. Your panels were among the very few that had those advanced states, and that curiosity is exactly why I requested your files and started learning from them.

Today, I honestly cannot imagine creating SensorPanels without 100 or EVEN MORE states. The techniques and ideas shared by pioneers like you played a huge role in helping many of us reach that level.

I also remember repeatedly reaching out to you when I was trying to understand the Min-Max math logic. You were always willing to help, and those conversations taught me lessons that I still use today.

Regarding sharing panels, I want to make it clear that whenever I reposted any of your work here, I always credited you as the original creator and never sold any of those panels. Whenever you requested changes, updates, or removals, I respected your wishes and updated or removed my posts accordingly because those panels were your creations, and that should always be acknowledged.

I fully agree that proper credit is essential. Recognition should always go to the person who invested their time, creativity, and effort into creating something. Learning from someone’s work is one thing; claiming ownership of it is something entirely different.

Your contributions have helped many members, including me, learn, grow, and push the boundaries of what we thought was possible with SensorPanel. I hope the unfortunate experiences you've faced don't overshadow the positive impact you've had on this community.

Some creators leave behind files, while others leave behind knowledge. Your panels taught us techniques, but your willingness to share and help taught us even more. For that, many of us remain grateful 🙏

Let's keep the momentum going, continue sharing knowledge, inspiring one another, and making this community a happier place through our work, creativity, and enthusiasm. The community is stronger because of creators like you.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...