Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
11 minutes ago, Geriansyah said:

IMG_4835.MOV 1.6 MB · 3 downloads  

guys help please, ive change this ax206 320 x 480 with remotesensor lcd, but its still the same as before i change it, even though the screen change in the ip, but not in the lcd screen, how can i solve this? thank you, this is the video to explain what i mean

IMG_4835.MOV 1.6 MB · 3 downloads

Please take a screenshot of your project

7 hours ago, 1thirteen said:

MyROG-1.jpg

This project was created by me and unfortunately, it was completely copied, with simple copy and paste actions. This resulted in the banning of the user who performed this copy, as well as others who supported this action at the time. As a consequence, the topic in question had its content edited and subsequently deleted. It's important to emphasize that copying someone else's project and distributing it as if it were your own is not allowed. I want to make it clear that from now on, anyone who commits this infraction will be banned without prior notice.

Looks cool Man!

Would you please share it as I love the coloured gauges/meters and would love to use them.

Thank you!

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR

3 hours ago, JariKoi said:

Download here

This project was created by me and unfortunately, it was completely copied, with simple copy and paste actions. This resulted in the banning of the user who performed this copy, as well as others who supported this action at the time. As a consequence, the topic in question had its content edited and subsequently deleted. It's important to emphasize that copying someone else's project and distributing it as if it were your own is not allowed. I want to make it clear that from now on, anyone who commits this infraction will be banned without prior notice.

Thank you @JariKoi, I downloaded the file; however, unable to open it properly as all gauges, text, images came at incorrect sizes and location. Please let me know how this can be resolved. Your assistance would be highly appreciated:

Issue.png

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR

• Sensor Moderators
17 minutes ago, Surjeet said:

Thank you @JariKoi, I downloaded the file; however, unable to open it properly as all gauges, text, images came at incorrect sizes and location. Please let me know how this can be resolved. Your assistance would be highly appreciated:

Issue.png

You need to install the fonts (first) that are used in this panel. One of them is the "Asus ROG" font for sure.

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, 1thirteen said:

image.jpeg.0c5c47f84e4f6372db88fb902539bc76.jpeg

"This project was created by me and unfortunately, it was completely copied, with simple copy and paste actions. This resulted in the banning of the user who performed this copy, as well as others who supported this action at the time. As a consequence, the topic in question had its content edited and subsequently deleted. It's important to emphasize that copying someone else's project and distributing it as if it were your own is not allowed. I want to make it clear that from now on, anyone who commits this infraction will be banned without prior notice."

I never said it was my original. And no, I didnt copy your project. This was my project using elements found in this thread that were shared by others. Just as you and others have. I simply posted a pic of the panel I compiled from elements found in this forum thread.  Please dont turn this into a pissing match.

I would have given credit to original element creators had I known who they were.

This Sensor Panel thread is so convoluted, it is near impossible to determine who originally made what. Since the beginning of this thread, users have compiled and shared sensor panels. Some original and some with elements from several different panels submitted by others. This has encouraged others to attempt to make their own or to play around with sensor panels. This has been done since the very beginning of this thread, had been encouraged, and resulted with the popularity and explosive growth of this thread. It has encouraged others to be creative. Designing and submitting their own renditions of shared panels, or create original panels of their own.

I was looking thru the entire thread for ideas to make a new panel. If we examine this thread, you yourself have posted exactly what you are accusing me of doing, and nowhere did you ask permission to do so. So please get off your high horse and let this forum flourish. The Share Your Sensorpanel thread activity has dropped considerably since "new rules" implemented.

If I was charging a fee for this panel or claiming it is all my original work, that would be different. But I didnt.

Here is my suggestion. It is more than fair.

1) Dont post sensor panel file unless willing to share.

2) Post your panel knowing it can, and most likely will copied in some fashion.

Simple.

If allowed and others would like to have it, I will share the sensor panel file.

First of all, I didn't say that it was you who copied and distributed without authorization; I said that the person who did that was banned, along with others who supported them. The forum rules have already been established, and there will be no changes or suggestions for now. The rules are there to be followed, and for those who are not yet aware, it's important to read them: sharing projects without the author's permission will result in a ban without prior notice.

Read the Rules

On 8/15/2023 at 9:49 PM, Surjeet said:

This one was originally created by @BH33 and I have just edited it as per my requirements. This is still work in progress and I would share it if anyone wants to use this sensor panel. Feel free to ask me and feel free to give any suggestions for improvement :)

- Added colored bars to change color as per usage

- Removed some metrics dues to size limit

- W. RAM and B. RAM is mine White and Black DIMMs

The size is 1024 x 600

1480936890_1024x600Meters.thumb.png.ad75212d8bbf73b702b8be5e2d1dfa9f.png

PLease create and share themplate size is 1366x768 , Thanks..

• Sensor Moderators
12 hours ago, 1thirteen said:

Hey Exhumed,

It is the Batman Forever Alternative font. Not Asus Rog

batman_forever.zip 51.79 kB · 7 downloads

Okay, my mistake. I thought it was Asus rog because that's what it looks like. ;)

It would be helpful for everyone if you included the fonts used in the description.

On 4/22/2023 at 10:38 PM, Professor X said:

Here is a look at my latest tweak from one of my older designs I posted on here before. As you can see I am still working on that middle area. And @Vincent Murray I finally built a new rig, LOL.

600x1024

1674456_Screenshot2023-04-22162945.thumb.png.f2844f709f5b7fe4bf3c2c5d0e992009.png

Edit: I have made some tweaks, and this might be final.

1463214443_Screenshot2023-04-22223239.thumb.png.747b8b0b1b97853915ebcae1511a898b.png

Can you pls share your panel?

• Like 1

Am 1.26.2022 um 6:25 Uhr sagte errolapacible:

Hallo, kann ich bitte eine 480x800-Version davon haben?

Am 9.2.2023 um 11:44 Uhr sagte G Erhard:

Hier ist eine, die ich für einen neuen Build erstellt habe und beschlossen habe, das alte "Transformers Action Figure"-Thema wiederzubeleben. Erinnern Sie sich, dass die Verpackung der Spielzeuge auf der Rückseite eine kleine "Kampfkarte" hatte, auf der die Hauptfähigkeiten des Roboters und dergleichen aufgeführt waren?

Lerne "Calculus" kennen, einen cybertronischen Infiltrationsagenten und Datendieb. Sie (?) tarnt sich als High-End-Gaming-PC, um an anfällige Systeme heranzukommen.

Das Hintergrundbild wurde in Stable Diffusion generiert. Typografie-Elemente, die in GIMP erstellt wurden. (Decepticon-Logo mit freundlicher Genehmigung von Hasbro.)

CALCULUS-sensorpanel-capture.jpg

Hallo können sie es bitte teilen, danke

On 11/30/2020 at 5:57 AM, miishb79 said:

Hey,

Love your panel, would there be anyway I would be able to get a version of this for a 1280x800 panel?

I loaded this into AIDA64 and this is what happened: (It shows the panel size as 1600x1001)

image.thumb.png.9108fdb87d40a6f9324ff4723fc5fa3f.png

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I am thinking of building something for 1600x1200 size  using the following background:

Please let me know how many of you would love to see this project getting completed :)

Please suggest and give your feedback for the improvement and encourage me to start on this ne project!!

image.thumb.png.21c04efbdfc406692f56747d3ef20a20.png

• Like 1