Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

I created a button with 100 states and would like to assign the VOLTS and WATTS sensors to this button, but I don't know which values to assign in the minimum value and maximum value fields. I tried some combinations, but without success. Is it possible to assign these values? If anyone can help, I would be very grateful.

18 minutes ago, Mask Blue said:

I created a button with 100 states and would like to assign the VOLTS and WATTS sensors to this button, but I don't know which values to assign in the minimum value and maximum value fields. I tried some combinations, but without success. Is it possible to assign these values? If anyone can help, I would be very grateful.

Yes, this is possible! 100 States are the best way to present the precision !!

Before we start: 

100 states for VOLTS is a huge number (Ideally 20 to 30 states are enough for VOLTS). However, 100 can still be applied, dont worry :)

For WATTS whats your range? do you want to show 0-200W or 0 -300 W?

2 hours ago, Surjeet said:

Yes, this is possible! 100 States are the best way to present the precision !!

Before we start: 

100 states for VOLTS is a huge number (Ideally 20 to 30 states are enough for VOLTS). However, 100 can still be applied, dont worry :)

For WATTS whats your range? do you want to show 0-200W or 0 -300 W?

Thank you very much for your help, my friend. So, I want to use the value from 0 to 200 for watts.

11 hours ago, Mask Blue said:

Thank you very much for your help, my friend. So, I want to use the value from 0 to 200 for watts.

Here we go. These values should work:

0    30
28    58
56    86
84    114
112    142
140    170
168    198
196    226

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Surjeet said:

Here we go. These values should work:

0    30
28    58
56    86
84    114
112    142
140    170
168    198
196    226

Thank you very much for your help, but I added these values and it didn't work correctly. For example, the button doesn't move as the volts and watts sensor changes. In the values you sent, shouldn't there be a point after the decimal place?

5 hours ago, Mask Blue said:

Thank you very much for your help, but I added these values and it didn't work correctly. For example, the button doesn't move as the volts and watts sensor changes. In the values you sent, shouldn't there be a point after the decimal place?

You're welcome. My pleasure!!

It should work for Watts if you are using 100 images.

For volts, please provide me the range as it varies between 0-2v or 0-3v and in that case, above values are too big to handle volt sensor!

21 hours ago, Danilo said:

Could you share in 480 x 1920 format?

I am sorry but resizing panels is a lot of work because you need to resize and then move every item by hand and that takes a lot of time. I do not have the time to do it for free.

• Sensor Moderators
9 hours ago, theGaz said:

Need help. Trying to change a panels cpu/gpu name etc. in photoshop but text not updating. Could someone give me a link on this site to modifying panels help. Thanks. 

Screenshot 2024-05-23 094639.png

I noticed that in the area highlighted in red in the upper right corner, the action is being performed incorrectly. You need to click on the text "ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 OC" and then enter your text. The way it is currently being done, you are only renaming the layer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

I noticed that in the area highlighted in red in the upper right corner, the action is being performed incorrectly. You need to click on the text "ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 OC" and then enter your text. The way it is currently being done, you are only renaming the layer.

Thanks for your help. I cannot select text in upper right corner. I dont think its a text box. I think its all one image. Thanks again.

7 hours ago, JariKoi said:

Yes, you can edit that normally. All texts and images are editable.. I edited it a bit. 

CleanDarkRGBJariKoi.thumb.jpg.55ef6e59783f16ab096128a7211de008.jpg

OK then. Guess I better start a PS course! Great site Great people! Cheers

Thanks JariKoi

• Like 1