Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, Jokerquy said:

Man this is an amazing screen, wish it was 1920x480, is there a chance I can modify it without messing too much ??? I'm still new to this sensor panel hobby

Yes, but it takes a lot of work because you must resize and then move every part by hand.

If you search for "aida64 tutorial" you will find some videos that will show you how these screens are made.

Here are many already made for the size you want.

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q="1920x480"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=28

50 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Yes, but it takes a lot of work because you must resize and then move every part by hand.

If you search for "aida64 tutorial" you will find some videos that will show you how these screens are made.

Here are many already made for the size you want.

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q="1920x480"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=28

oh man tks u rinaldop so much for the searching box share, I been jumping from page to page 

On 5/30/2024 at 8:07 PM, JVNTR said:

New to Aida64 and to sensor panels in general.  This is my first attempt at it on my new pc build.

20240530_134740.jpg

20240530_134758.jpg

This is awesome!! Can you post it please? Thanks

• Like 1

On 5/30/2024 at 9:13 PM, Eze2kiel said:

My SensorPanel updated to date!
I added 2 more RAMs and modified some things.

1.gif

I leave comparative images of the previous one with the updated one.
01.jpg

The light image behind the woven wire is a 100 state gauge.

Nice!  Would you consider posting your sensorpanel file?

On 5/20/2024 at 1:41 PM, Mask Blue said:

I created a button with 100 states and would like to assign the VOLTS and WATTS sensors to this button, but I don't know which values to assign in the minimum value and maximum value fields. I tried some combinations, but without success. Is it possible to assign these values? If anyone can help, I would be very grateful.

Why would you make a button with 100 states? 16 states will give you fluid motion in almost all sensor graphs without bogging down your panel with extra images or crap.  Plus, it's a nightmare to manage if you want to make a change in the image files.  16 (standard on AIDA) is a standard for a reason.  Even if you reduced it to 50, do you think you would notice the bar graph or sensor line 1 click off?  Not a chance.  My strong recommendation is to not waste your time or energy in going above 16.

To answer your real question without all the hyperbole, take 100 and divide by the sensor images you want.  You will have to have multiple sensors right on top of each other matched exactly on the x and y axis.  You will need 8 sensors in your case. The first sensor would have images and states for 1-15, the second would be 16-32, the third would be....

Set the first image in the first sensor to be 0 for the low and 0 for the high setting. The second image would be 2-2 until you hit 15.  On the the next overlayed sensor 16-16, 17-17 until you hit 31. On to the third and repeat until you hit 100.  

Its going to be tough not to mess up integrating all 100 images and states without messing it up.  I struggle with 16.

Good luck with your endeavor.

1 hour ago, Arbit said:

Why would you make a button with 100 states? 16 states will give you fluid motion in almost all sensor graphs without bogging down your panel with extra images or crap.  Plus, it's a nightmare to manage if you want to make a change in the image files.  16 (standard on AIDA) is a standard for a reason.  Even if you reduced it to 50, do you think you would notice the bar graph or sensor line 1 click off?  Not a chance.  My strong recommendation is to not waste your time or energy in going above 16.

To answer your real question without all the hyperbole, take 100 and divide by the sensor images you want.  You will have to have multiple sensors right on top of each other matched exactly on the x and y axis.  You will need 8 sensors in your case. The first sensor would have images and states for 1-15, the second would be 16-32, the third would be....

Set the first image in the first sensor to be 0 for the low and 0 for the high setting. The second image would be 2-2 until you hit 15.  On the the next overlayed sensor 16-16, 17-17 until you hit 31. On to the third and repeat until you hit 100.  

Its going to be tough not to mess up integrating all 100 images and states without messing it up.  I struggle with 16.

I have no idea where you got your numbers from but they make no sense. Here is a simple table with the way to set up the 8 sensors needed.

1532056201_Aida64modelo.png.58dc1283f87f5e1f79a9a529740afe8f.png.d5b4b1724a2c94503e3794e234966e72.png

• Like 1

On 6/12/2024 at 9:57 AM, Arbit said:

Also the 100 state gauges that people make are for temperature and utilization percentage where the value is between 1-100 so a 100 state gauge matches perfectly with the value.

They can be quite beautiful as seen in this example

edit: example removed by the creator's request. 

• Like 6

I got very carried away!  515x1920. I have posted files for this in a later post to keep them together

image.thumb.png.2cc7f3ec424b33544fe5850e7d718e0f.png

image.thumb.jpeg.5b10893e7897c061b87933d996ac6081.jpeg

Please note. By using this design you agree to these termsThis design free to use for non commercial purposes. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce or otherwise reuse this design for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this for commercial purposes the please PM me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, rinaldop said:

I have no idea where you got your numbers from but they make no sense. Here is a simple table with the way to set up the 8 sensors needed.

1532056201_Aida64modelo.png.58dc1283f87f5e1f79a9a529740afe8f.png.d5b4b1724a2c94503e3794e234966e72.png

Thank you Brother @rinaldop!

Even I support this and use 100 states for all the panels I craft 😍

• Like 4

18 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

I got very carried away!

Screenshot 2024-06-12 180109.png

I really liked this. Which software have you used for the background image?

Any tutorials to build such good looking background (outline) boxes?

20 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Yes. Having a blank at zero or copying the 1 pic is a great solution to make the numbers easier to deal with.  If anyone wants to use a 100 image sensor, go for it.  While I can see how it will look better, the amount of work and images involved is (for me) not worth the extra effort.  I guess if you stare at your sensor panel continuously, it will make a difference.  I think most of us just glance at our panels and look at where the line is pointing to get an estimate of whatever the status is.  Again, for me, it's not worth the effort.  I put a lot of thought into making a moving picture using sensors similar to how others use rainmeter.  We would need a sensor that changes values continuously, like the clock.  In order to do it, we would need 1000s of sensors, one for each second of the day.  (86,400 seconds) Still looking for an elegant solution.  I'm waiting for the day when AIDA 64 will allow moving gifs to be included in our panels.

20 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Also the 100 state gauges that people make are for temperature and utilization percentage where the value is between 1-100 so a 100 state gauge matches perfectly with the value.

They can be quite beautiful as seen in this example

https://forums.aida64.com/uploads/monthly_2024_04/24_1920x480_II.jpg.6444d9a38945328eef119d1df70dab6c.jpg

Great looking panel, by the way.

• Like 3