Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/8/2021 at 12:56 PM, Wondersquid said:

To do the red face in Photoshop layer the color you want over the image set as custom gauge and add the colorized versions to last gauge slots progressively. If you apply my panel it should add the images to your sensor panel folder (C:/Progam Files/AIDA64/SensorPanel) and you can examine the images I made.

I figured it out - thanks for your help. I quickly put this together (see brief video)... I'll still play around with it, maybe add custom Fallout gauges like yours, but modified them to my needs. It will be annoying to move the needle 15 times... but it'll be worth it.

Edited by successlessness
removed video

12 hours ago, Jav M. said:

So here we go!

Here you can find attached all the files related to this SensorPanel, which I have named as "KICS" (Keep It Clean & Simple). I have made some minor adjustments after the first post to make the panel visually better.

The font used is called "Orbitron".

Like and enjoy!

PD1: if you find some mistakes, let me know in order to improve also my own SensorPanel!

PD2: share your creations based on this template!

Background.zip 40.79 kB · 26 downloads Gauge.zip 214.09 kB · 28 downloads KICS - Jav M..sensorpanel 140.54 kB · 38 downloads Orbitron.zip 151.84 kB · 35 downloads

Many thanks! Just one thing: i tried to open the Background PSD to adapt it to my screen resolution but Photoshop gives me many strange errors without opening it...any advice?

1 hour ago, successlessness said:

I figured it out - thanks for your help. I quickly put this together (see brief video)... I'll still play around with it, maybe add custom Fallout gauges like yours, but modified them to my needs. It will be annoying to move the needle 15 times... but it'll be worth it.

Try to set Vault boy on CPU usage the walking may be more animated its one thing that goes up and down consistently

14 hours ago, Jav M. said:

So here we go!

Here you can find attached all the files related to this SensorPanel, which I have named as "KICS" (Keep It Clean & Simple). I have made some minor adjustments after the first post to make the panel visually better.

The font used is called "Orbitron".

Like and enjoy!

PD1: if you find some mistakes, let me know in order to improve also my own SensorPanel!

PD2: share your creations based on this template!

Background.zip 40.79 kB · 46 downloads Gauge.zip 214.09 kB · 50 downloads KICS - Jav M..sensorpanel 140.54 kB · 45 downloads Orbitron.zip 151.84 kB · 47 downloads

got som problemm it runs in 640x384 

ававыыва.JPG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, successlessness said:

What if you use the clock instead and make him take a step for each second? Cool panel btw!

14 hours ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

I like it!
Mind sharing it? :)

Of course.

It's a remote senor LCD rather than sensor panel, but I guess it wouldn't be too hard to recreate as the latter.
Source files are Corel Draw vector if you want to change colours or shuffle things around, but I think that can be imported into something like Illustrator or Inscape.
Font is Electrolize.

background.png

frames.png

remote_sensor.rslcd remote_sensor.cdr Electrolize-Regular.ttf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When @knape9 posted "The Martian" screenshot that inspired his Mars theme, I had to re-create it at 1920x480 for my 8.8 inch screen.  I created new gauges and played around with the layout to make it work.  

I'm working on a 1280x800 landscape version for my Android tablet.  Once that's complete, I'll make both available for download.

Aida Rover - B1.JPG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, braintez said:

When @knape9 posted "The Martian" screenshot that inspired his Mars theme, I had to re-create it at 1920x480 for my 8.8 inch screen.  I created new gauges and played around with the layout to make it work.  

I'm working on a 1280x800 landscape version for my Android tablet.  Once that's complete, I'll make both available for download.

Aida Rover - B1.JPG

any chance you could post a link for the gauges i like them better than the original mars ones and that's the screen im rocking right now... Thank you

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mastrovious said:

What if you use the clock instead and make him take a step for each second? Cool panel btw!

I couldn't get it to work, re: clock (unless you know how to animate it via the clock). You need to set a minimum and maximum number, and I don't know how the clock numbers work.  If there are 15 frames, that means Vault Boy will take a step once every hour or so.

Here is the version 3 of the Fallout Theme (final version). I will be moving on to another design soon.

themed-3.jpg

• Like 5