Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 hours ago, karletto999 said:

hey Man, whats the name of Hulk panel? this 16 bit animation is awesome

That is the Divoom Pixoo Max which is 32x32 on a previous video I had a 16x16.
I have a usb 2.0 header to USB adapter to power it from within the PC. 
The display has a Car Mode which basically turns itself on and off when it detects or stops detecting charge so it works perfectly so that I can turn it on and off by shutting down the PSU switch. :)
I did a newer video but I can tell you, all fan lights and displays look better in real life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

That is the Divoom Pixoo Max which is 32x32 on a previous video I had a 16x16.
I have a usb 2.0 header to USB adapter to power it from within the PC. 
The display has a Car Mode which basically turns itself on and off when it detects or stops detecting charge so it works perfectly so that I can turn it on and off by shutting down the PSU switch. :)
I did a newer video but I can tell you, all fan lights and displays look better in real life.

i belive you!! This panel is awesome!! how Did you fit it in case?

1 hour ago, karletto999 said:

i belive you!! This panel is awesome!! how Did you fit it in case?

Its kind of a temp setup right now is on top of my Harddrive cage with two L brackets with velcro. It works but I would like to make it look neater even though you cant really see the bad velcro work unless you open the case to look behind it :D

Maybe something like this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L3Q7Y4F/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3PEORXDHEWCJ1&psc=1

IMG_20210213_134735.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 6:29 AM, karletto999 said:

man, how do you pu animation in sensorpanel? is gif file?

On 12/4/2020 at 3:09 AM, frozenboy said:

Sure, nothing secret in here. I've mention about for a while. You need some animation in gif, then add it as image into you sensor panel. The trick is it only work in the web. With some effort you could get sth like this

On 1/7/2021 at 1:48 AM, frozenboy said:

looking around in and i found that China have lot of cool sensorpanel. Some even got realtime update with no delay and real smooth animation

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1F54y1s775?from=search&seid=16661777807310655374

image.thumb.png.d6be74f45a8a17d11a3119ee9fc5f9a2.png

anyone have acc in this web?. I cant even post a comment to ask for a file

On 2/11/2021 at 11:43 AM, antonio said:

happy new year 2021!!!

1920X1080.png

1920X1080.7z 9.45 MB · 163 downloads

@antonio Can u share the vertical profile like the pic i quoted above. Thanks in advance

• Like 1

12 hours ago, frozenboy said:

@antonio Can u share the vertical profile like the pic i quoted above. Thanks in advance

What does it mean "l. The trick is it only work in the web. " ?? If I put gif image, i see black square write GIF inside...but if I put also web url, i cant see yet my gift in movement.... so how i can put animation in my panel ??? 

can you record a video to explain how you put animation iside yours??

Thanks in advance!!!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, new here but after using Aida64 for long enough for other things I finally decided to work on my own sensor panel.  I may add or change stuff on it going forward but this is I guess you would say a version 1 that I have put together so far.  I don't have the screen yet for it but it will be going on a 7" 1024x600 screen I will be custom mounting into the 2 5.25 drive bay area that exists on my case.  Hope you guys like it.

Sensor Panel fiorst design.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edgemaster1 said:

Hey everyone, new here but after using Aida64 for long enough for other things I finally decided to work on my own sensor panel.  I may add or change stuff on it going forward but this is I guess you would say a version 1 that I have put together so far.  I don't have the screen yet for it but it will be going on a 7" 1024x600 screen I will be custom mounting into the 2 5.25 drive bay area that exists on my case.  Hope you guys like it.

Sensor Panel fiorst design.jpg

Nice! Can you share it?

• Like 1