Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1 hour ago, Sam Healey said:

Hey dude this is awesome. Completely new to this as of yesterday, any idea why it might not be showing the GPU temp but everything else is working? Cheers!

Does it say trial? If your still on the Aida64 trial it won’t work I’m pretty sure. 
Otherwise just modify the gauge again from gpu diode to gpu or gpu to gpu diode, I forget which way but have a go and that should work.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:35 PM, Tahsin said:

Hi all

new sensor panel and i've made  new gauges , the sensor resolution is 800x600 but there is background image you can resize it to fit your panel there are four Font files goes to Windows/Fonts .

you can use new  gauges in your personal sensor panel 

cheers

SPDsensor800x600.png

https://1fichier.com/?ss5jx1tlwv4dcfrnuzc5

Hola, seria posible 800x480?? muchas gracias

4 hours ago, Ethan Jones said:

Does it say trial? If your still on the Aida64 trial it won’t work I’m pretty sure. 
Otherwise just modify the gauge again from gpu diode to gpu or gpu to gpu diode, I forget which way but have a go and that should work.

Nah i got the full fat version for sure, I changed the gauge from gpu diode to gpu and it's still having none of it, complete noob at all this sorta stuff, I'll have another crack at it again soon but can imagine it'll go as well as it did last time...:lol:

4 hours ago, Sam Healey said:

Nah i got the full fat version for sure, I changed the gauge from gpu diode to gpu and it's still having none of it, complete noob at all this sorta stuff, I'll have another crack at it again soon but can imagine it'll go as well as it did last time...:lol:

What GPU are you running? Also does the gpu temp show up in the the standard part of Aida64 

Just a silly simple 3in1  800x480 sensor panel.

All u need is in the panel manager.., just hide and unhide the sensors.

https://prntscr.com/10eta3s

https://prntscr.com/10et8yu

https://prntscr.com/10et7wd

800x480 3 in 1.sensorpanel

Photoshop can be a bitch.., esp if u have no clue-like me-how it worx.., but with a lil Google help u can really do miracles.., and as a wise PS u-tuber says.., "master the tools.., not the answer..!"

On 2/9/2021 at 12:58 PM, racQn said:

i have build my own sensor panel, inspired by some others, one with same background as wallpaper and one with nice borders.

panel size with 2560x216 pixels...

panel_aida64.jpg

Is this one shared as a zip, please? It's fantastic.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ethan Jones said:

What GPU are you running? Also does the gpu temp show up in the the standard part of Aida64 

3080 Founders Edition, I can see the temps when I run my own basic version using GPU temp sensor, but obviously it doesn't look awesome like any of the ones on here as you can imagine...

My first attempt at modifying some existing simple panel from this forum. Thanks a lot everyone for such inspiring contrigution on this thread. Lot's of great ideas... 

I plan to use this one with 800x480 screen that is due to arrive next week. It should fit great with overall custom Ferarri theme I am building. 

image.png.90ef7523452f225f0dd1623727a728fd.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sam Healey said:

3080 Founders Edition, I can see the temps when I run my own basic version using GPU temp sensor, but obviously it doesn't look awesome like any of the ones on here as you can imagine...

Ah so I found on the forums when looking for problems with Aida64 not picking up things to do with my 6900xt. That Aida64 are aware that the new gen of GPU’s are not quite working correctly with Aida64 and that they are on the case, so hopefully a few updates soon should have you fixed.

I downloaded the beta version and it fixed most of my issues I was having so would suggest that.

otherwise you'll Just have to wait