Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 6/7/2024 at 2:51 AM, Johnamaoamiao said:

Please, can anyone share a 720x2560 panel? I've been searching but with no luck to find one. Thanks in advance!

Thats a VERY long vertical panel, is that the correct measure? 

I could relatively easily change this panel, but the length is an issue when editing in aida as i can't see the bottom of the pannel (I can't scroll to see it) if anyone has a solution for that, I could figure the pannel out. It would be a larger version of this pannel 

678C199C-F6D0-4CB6-9FCE-A49F96E2E756_4_5005_c.thumb.jpeg.1558afb106d72160e6025308d846c534.jpeg

(sensorfile moved to later topic and updated)

Please note. By using this design you agree to these termsThis design free to use for non commercial purposes. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce or otherwise reuse this design or its assets for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this for commercial purposes the please PM me.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TheNext said:

I really liked this. Which software have you used for the background image?

Any tutorials to build such good looking background (outline) boxes?

I used adobe illustrator, it includes a 3d extrusion capability.

I will try and do a video and post on you tube on how to make the sensor panel basics

4 hours ago, Arbit said:

Yes. Having a blank at zero or copying the 1 pic is a great solution to make the numbers easier to deal with.  If anyone wants to use a 100 image sensor, go for it.  While I can see how it will look better, the amount of work and images involved is (for me) not worth the extra effort.  I guess if you stare at your sensor panel continuously, it will make a difference.  I think most of us just glance at our panels and look at where the line is pointing to get an estimate of whatever the status is.  Again, for me, it's not worth the effort.  I put a lot of thought into making a moving picture using sensors similar to how others use rainmeter.  We would need a sensor that changes values continuously, like the clock.  In order to do it, we would need 1000s of sensors, one for each second of the day.  (86,400 seconds) Still looking for an elegant solution.  I'm waiting for the day when AIDA 64 will allow moving gifs to be included in our panels.

You probably know this but I will mention it just in case anyone is interested. You can use moving gifs in AIDA64 right now if you use the LCD format. Just use a browser or display program to display them.

The developers have made it clear that they are not going to allow anything more regarding gifs. 

1 hour ago, catkinson633 said:

I used adobe illustrator, it includes a 3d extrusion capability.

I will try and do a video and post on you tube on how to make the sensor panel basics

Thank you. I would be more interested in knowing or learning how to make those boxes, boxes outline and deep looking shapes where sensors are running underneath

• Like 2

2 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

Thats a VERY long vertical panel, is that the correct measure? 

I could relatively easily change this panel, but the length is an issue when editing in aida as i can't see the bottom of the pannel (I can't scroll to see it) if anyone has a solution for that, I could figure the pannel out. It would be a larger version of this pannel 

This must be the panel that he is using

https://www.amazon.com/VSDISPLAY-2560x720-VS145T-001T-Display-VS-AP2K/dp/B0BZYVM4YL

He just turned it sideways.

For long panels I create the bottom gauges at the top first and shift click all the entries in the sensopanel manager and use the arrows to move them all to the bottom. I click and drag the panel up and hold it there to see how they look then make adjustments.

You could try to make a virtual desktop with a higher resolution but I have not had success with that.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheNext said:

Thank you. I would be more interested in knowing or learning how to make those boxes, boxes outline and deep looking shapes where sensors are running underneath

In Illustrator:

Create the background:

1. Create rectangle
  2. give it a dark grey (not black colour 53,53,53 is good)
  3. Open 3d Materials window
  4. Set plane
  5. Set rotation preset to front
  6. Goto effects - texture - texturiser
  7. Set canvas - scaling 100 - relief 2

image.png.20b2e88dcde3f9ab936bc7d4e58c485b.png

To create the outline Box:

1. Create rectangle
  4. Set extrude
  5. Enable bevel
  6. Set bevel to round outline (Gives you the sunken / mounted feel)
  7. Set bevel inside
  8. Set rotation preset to front
  9. Set width 10%
  10. Set depth to taste

image.png.8e160633ec6ecb2860b35b598ac75fb3.png

Create a recess for your bar graph:

1.  Create a rectangle 16 pixels wider, and 16 pixels longer than your bar width 
  4. Set extrude
  5. Enable bevel
  6. Set bevel to round
  7. Set bevel inside
  9. Set width 10%
  10. Set height to about 80%
  11. Set depth to taste

image.png.91b3741d9347b926a9f2eefaa82468b8.png

Positioning the Bar:

1. create your bar in aida or create a custom guage which has dimensions smaller than your recess
  2. Position your bar / guage in the recess
  3. Try not to obsuring the 'shadow' created by the recess (this will make it more lifelike)

image.png.846f469951fcb064dae25325d7496530.png

Custom Guage

1. If creating a custom guage the segments / bar need to be smaller than the recess
  2. Adding outer glow of a shade darker than the bar will make it pop

Does that help?

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rinaldop said:

You probably know this but I will mention it just in case anyone is interested. You can use moving gifs in AIDA64 right now if you use the LCD format. Just use a browser or display program to display them.

The developers have made it clear that they are not going to allow anything more regarding gifs. 

I don’t :) didn’t, no idea what you mean by LCD format and program tI display 😬

On 6/7/2024 at 5:01 AM, JariKoi said:

You won't find that size anywhere on this forum. You can make one yourself or ask someone to make it for free or for money.

Ok done, here is the file in the next post , lemme know if it fits ok. should be fine 

The Empire theme (inspiration from the inside of Star Wars Universe Empire star craft). In two sizes:

image.thumb.png.c35400f4854f790f444a43e5522268ff.png

Please note. By using this design you agree to these termsThis design free to use for non commercial purposes. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce or otherwise reuse this design or its assets for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this for commercial purposes the please PM me.

TheEmpire_515x1920.zip TheEmpire_720x2560.zip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2024 at 4:13 PM, FatalizXz said:

I made a touchpad for myself, the authors are on this site. I don't remember what their nicknames are (sorry guys). There are some mistakes, I will fix them this week
The screen resolution is 1280x800

Слой 2.png

Слой 1.png

Hi,

Do you plan to share your skin? It looks sooo cool!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fwjaffar said:

Hello brother, the painting is beautiful. If it is possible to present it, HD

Thank you!

I'm not sure what you mean though, you want the panel in a different size format, or the images in a higher resolution?

It's a work in progress and I recycled and repurposed all of my old hard drives into this beast (20x HDD) along with NVME and SSD, and I'm using AIDA64 to monitor my stats seen towards the top of my PC.  I borrowed the original sensor panel from here online and resused my old cellphone for my monitor screen via spacedeck.  I added a toggle for the cell phone to sometimes kickstart it so I can see my Aida64 sensor panel.  Motherboard is a Gigabyte B760 DS3H AC DDR4, 64 gb ram, Windows 11 Pro, i5-12600k, PNY RTX 1080, noctua fans all over the place, and now gonna start working on my cable management now.  Everything else seems to be working pretty fine so far...wish me luck!  :)

20240614_081200.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

I don’t :) didn’t, no idea what you mean by LCD format and program tI display 😬

First go to Preferences>LCD and select Remote Sensor then go to Preferences>LCDitems

That will open the editor which is identical to the SensorPanel editor

The file formats are actually the same and you can load any existing panel into either editor but when you save from the LCD editor the file extension becomes .rslcd

With these files you can display animated gifs but you cannot use them as gauges. In fact you cannot use custom gauges at all. Instead you get Arc gauges .

These panels cannot be viewed in AIDA64, they must be viewed in a browser or by using a third party program created by a user here

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13419-aida64-viewer-for-displaying-rslcd-sensor-panels/

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

Thank you!

I'm not sure what you mean though, you want the panel in a different size format, or the images in a higher resolution?

Hello brother, yes I main my panel sorry not painting I have like this one in the picture .

صورة البرنامج.png

On 6/14/2024 at 1:31 AM, catkinson633 said:

In Illustrator:

Create the background:

1. Create rectangle
  4. Set plane
  5. Set rotation preset to front
  6. Goto effects - texture - texturiser
  7. Set canvas - scaling 100 - relief 2

image.png.20b2e88dcde3f9ab936bc7d4e58c485b.png

To create the outline Box:

1. Create rectangle
  4. Set extrude
  5. Enable bevel
  6. Set bevel to round outline (Gives you the sunken / mounted feel)
  7. Set bevel inside
  9. Set width 10%
  10. Set depth to taste

image.png.8e160633ec6ecb2860b35b598ac75fb3.png

Create a recess for your bar graph:

1.  Create a rectangle 16 pixels wider, and 16 pixels longer than your bar width 
  4. Set extrude
  5. Enable bevel
  6. Set bevel to round
  7. Set bevel inside
  9. Set width 10%
  10. Set height to about 80%
  11. Set depth to taste

image.png.91b3741d9347b926a9f2eefaa82468b8.png

Positioning the Bar:

1. create your bar in aida or create a custom guage which has dimensions smaller than your recess
  2. Position your bar / guage in the recess
  3. Try not to obsuring the 'shadow' created by the recess (this will make it more lifelike)

image.png.846f469951fcb064dae25325d7496530.png

Custom Guage

1. If creating a custom guage the segments / bar need to be smaller than the recess
  2. Adding outer glow of a shade darker than the bar will make it pop

Does that help?

image.png

Thank you.

I think you will keep this forum alive as you shared it for free otherwise people are finding new tricky ways to sell and promote their panels here too. Even they sell others work too !! Greedy people.

Examples are on this page itself but admin will not do anything as they are biased with these people and appreciate them too.

Irony 

Thank you for your support and your good looking work. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VSNDESIGNS said:

It's a work in progress and I recycled and repurposed all of my old hard drives into this beast (20x HDD) along with NVME and SSD, and I'm using AIDA64 to monitor my stats seen towards the top of my PC.  I borrowed the original sensor panel from here online and resused my old cellphone for my monitor screen via spacedeck.  I added a toggle for the cell phone to sometimes kickstart it so I can see my Aida64 sensor panel.  Motherboard is a Gigabyte B760 DS3H AC DDR4, 64 gb ram, Windows 11 Pro, i5-12600k, PNY RTX 1080, noctua fans all over the place, and now gonna start working on my cable management now.  Everything else seems to be working pretty fine so far...wish me luck!  :)

20240614_081200.jpg

Hey tooooooo many wires

Your setup looks as you are going to plan to land on Mars :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

The Empire theme (inspiration from the inside of Star Wars Universe Empire star craft). In two sizes:

image.thumb.png.c35400f4854f790f444a43e5522268ff.png

TheEmpire_515x1920.zip 1.19 MB · 13 downloads TheEmpire_720x2560.zip 2.68 MB · 14 downloads

That looks very nice. Would you be able to convert this to 1100x3840 please, I would do it myself but I have started a new job recently and I am working 7 days a week :( so don't have much time to be able to do anything.

On 3/5/2024 at 9:13 AM, FatalizXz said:

I made a touchpad for myself, the authors are on this site. I don't remember what their nicknames are (sorry guys). There are some mistakes, I will fix them this week
The screen resolution is 1280x800

Слой 2.png

Слой 1.png

Any chance to get this one ?  Really cool !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

That looks very nice. Would you be able to convert this to 1100x3840 please, I would do it myself but I have started a new job recently and I am working 7 days a week :( so don't have much time to be able to do anything.

Hey I am sorry but creating the panel that long is too hard for me to (my own screen / panel only has 1920 height) and the aida editor makes this hard to do :(  

• Like 1