The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD “Renoir” and Intel “Ice Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on EVGA Z10 RGB displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Renoir” APU
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.20 ]
[ Download ]
We've added support for the built-in 160x32 pixel monochrome LCD screen of EVGA Z10 gaming keyboard. You can enable the LCD device from AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / EVGA.
Currently AIDA64 communicates with the LCD directly, using USB HID interface. It collides with EVGA's own software (EVGA Unleash), so it's recommended to close that software before enabling EVGA Z10 support in AIDA64. EVGA will soon develop a proper SDK/API for their keyboard, much like the LCD API of Logitech gaming keyboards, so that multiple software can put information on the LCD the same time, without collisions.
You can find the new AIDA64 beta update at:
Please let us know if you find any difficulties enabling or using this new feature. Also let us know if you've got another kind of LCD device that is currently unsupported by AIDA64.
got an issue here were i can not mirigate to AiDA64 from Everest, due to the AlphaLcd software needs a plugin to detect AIDA64, will the new AiDA64 natively support the Alpha Lcd? i have been messing with the acEverest.dll But no joy ,not really good in that department .
i am stuck to how to sort this big problem, as i use this screen and Everest all the time and i want this AIDA64 to correct a few bugs with the current I7 setup ect i have now with the old everest.
AlphaLcd usb driver 2.1
AlphaLCD 22.214.171.124 Beta