Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, Rui Machado said:

All in amazon.es or amazon.de are shipped from china...  my first one i buy from China and paid more in taxes than the panel

If you buy from amazon usually you won't pay taxes (they're included in the price)

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 4:08 PM, Abso said:

800 x 480 .

*** AKTUALISIEREN ***

+ Download: Megabyte pro Sekunde (Mbit / s)

Eingestellt IST Maximal Drehzahl 25000. .

Forum.png

sensor.zip 2.1 MB · 22 downloads

Amazing and simple. Thanks for sharing. 

There seems to be something wrong with zip file. I get this error, tried few times downloading and unapcking :(

Can you resend? 

image.png.ec162bfe4fe02a7f423f310213f8def0.png

On 3/12/2021 at 10:43 AM, Khufu said:

Ordered the wrong micro USB so the mounting is janky but this is my first panel
20210311_162945.thumb.jpg.59f7181c6d0f70ba1e877f9c175c4a7d.jpg

That looks really good!  doesn't look janky in the photos.  How did you mount it to the case?  screws or some other method? 

17 minutes ago, Nath said:

I'm using right angle ribbon cables for the HDMI and USB which happened to make the screen the perfect height to sit on the inner lip of the case. However the USB is angled the opposite way (oversight on my part when ordering) so it can't sit flush with the front lip or the floor of the case.

What I did temporarily was use some of the GPU IO covers as stilts and secured them to the back and floor using electrical tape.

Greetings and Salutations all you happy people!

I  have acquired a 5" panel to attach to my workstation. I have "borrowed" the lovely Godzilla panel posted some pages back, and many thanks to the creator for this, and have been struggling to modify it for my system. I'm certain I'm missing something here, but when I move a gauge, the text stays behind. Is it possible to "group" a selection so it can move as one, or is the interface in Aida64 for creating panels, just that clunky?

51 minutes ago, wolfmasterk87 said:

Thanks to @6ft6 and @Imraneo for the inspiration. I will share my .psd and aida file when I fully complete it. I have just been super busy with work. Also the glare on the screen is not bad at all at the angle I see it on the daily basis.

Untitled.png

2002913284_20210312_2128021.jpg

1666996928_20210312_2128221.jpg

What a wonderful color scheme. Gives me sour gummy worm vibes

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

Some friends contact me. Ask me why I can’t download your theme file.. Because I deleted the link.. Why? 
Take a look at the 2 pictures below. 
You can use the theme I made but it doesn’t mean 
you can use it for commercial profit. ...

螢幕擷取畫面 2021-03-13 151838.jpg

螢幕擷取畫面 2021-03-13 152102.jpg

That's a blatant rip off your work. ! not cool.!

I did ask about sharing the file a day ago as i thought it was a nice theme and would match my NZXT cooler.

Perhaps ill try and make my own dials similar to that, however i think the skill needed to achieve such a look is very high! :)