Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

My first PC dashboard.  Thanks to those that put the effort into creating some of the gauges I used. It is 800x1040 which fits nicely on a third 1920x1080 spare monitor I have with another app open to use the remaining screen space. 

I created some bar gauges for the CPU Cores/Threads but it looks a bit chunky and I am not a fan of it (I don't recommend Paint 3d and Snag it for creating these).

I got a bit carried away and maybe too much info on here.  I plan to reduce it when I can get a 7" display built for the PC.

image.thumb.png.c600f6ca9ffd921ed92ee1139661a841.png

• Like 4

@ThatManOnTheMoon All the credit goes your way for the inspiration and sharing your fonts and ideas here. And I hope my adaptation is ok with you, if you feel it is ok i will share PSD/.sensorpanel files.

I made my own adaptation of your very clean design to fit my needs of 600x1024 and colors etc.

The design is a bit "to the right" due to how my panel is mounted in the case i loose a couple of pixels to the left..

screenshot.png

live.jpg

Sensorpanel_Blocks.rar

Edited by netropa
Added sensorpanel file and psd after approval from ThatManOnTheMoon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, netropa said:

@ThatManOnTheMoon All the credit goes your way for the inspiration and sharing your fonts and ideas here. And I hope my adaptation is ok with you, if you feel it is ok i will share PSD/.sensorpanel files.

I made my own adaptation of your very clean design to fit my needs of 600x1024 and colors etc.

Looking good. Yeah, no problem, feel free to share. We're here to share and build off each other.

Glad you liked it.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 11:44 AM, miked said:

My first PC dashboard.  Thanks to those that put the effort into creating some of the gauges I used. It is 800x1040 which fits nicely on a third 1920x1080 spare monitor I have with another app open to use the remaining screen space. 

I created some bar gauges for the CPU Cores/Threads but it looks a bit chunky and I am not a fan of it (I don't recommend Paint 3d and Snag it for creating these).

I got a bit carried away and maybe too much info on here.  I plan to reduce it when I can get a 7" display built for the PC.

Hello, Can you share it please ?

• Like 3

Anyone got an idea why all the files linked on this thread say unavailable?

EDIT: noticed they become available for download once creating an account to make this post lol, leaving this in in case anyone else wonders why they can't download them

On 4/8/2021 at 9:28 AM, SlapCat said:

Made 2 versions, vertical (480x1920) and horizontal (1920x480)... Will keep improving... :)

Sharing files soon!

sensorpanelfinalv3_horizontal.PNG

horizontal.PNG

Hello :)

Your work looks amazing! Clean and clear! Can you attach both - horizontal and vertical? have found only one of those as attachment :(

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Wojciech

On 5/3/2021 at 11:44 AM, miked said:

Looks great dude, could you share ?