Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

7 hours ago, vastoking said:

Where can I get this 1920x480 template?  ths

if you do a bit of digging around you can find the ORIGINAL of this on the tinternet,  another Vector stock image been tweaked and called theyre own!   :lol:

10 hours ago, SwinkZ said:

Hello. Do you know any solution for this? :) had same problem :/ every import everything in layout were broken :/

No I dont sorry, i know from people who have download some panels ive shared have experienced the same, but as this person so politely asked for some help i sent him a load of files to play with so he could learn some basics to panels from source files as opposed to downloading and importing an Aida panel file that often ends up all over the place, and can never be corrected as ive experienced from importing my own panel files recently having made 4 in the last 6 months and shared 3 of them for a while.

what ever part of the world you come from manners cost you nothing and get you every where 

If folk are brought up not to understand the concept of Please & Thank you then I dont have the time, and im sure they're are others feel the same sentiment :D 

:rolleyes: 

On 5/16/2021 at 5:26 PM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways (dark-grey and black backgrounds).

Enjoy

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

Previous Releases:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zip 679.31 kB · 183 downloads

Hello sir, do you have a 1024x600 (portrait) size for this? I really like the simplicity design. Could you please send it to my email @ senining.jayvee@gmail.com

Thanks to Mark Patterson, and anyone else that contributed to the gauges used in these sensor panels. 

I downloaded a couple of panels from here, but they didn't really properly fit my resolution. So I decided to make my own. This is my first attempt. 

Resolution: 800x480

Blue:
SensorBlue.png.ada45b54bba0d35b2134c38257de9a64.png

SensorPanelBlue.sensorpanel

For those that like Red: 

SensorRed.png.1b56af60e6fe80a79e9d2445a182d1e1.png

SensorPanelRed.sensorpanel

If you have any specific background images you'd like to use, or would like to tailor these to your specific hardware, let me know on here. I can't guarantee anything, but I can try and make it for you if I get a chance. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 8:12 PM, aligatoror said:

What do you think about my first totally handmade sensor panel :o ? (1920*480)

6i6k.png

I would share it if it makes people curious: p

All is interactiv

Can you share it?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 2020/12/7 at AM9点41分, Liao Joey said:

好的。伙计们,我向您展示了一种安装此 LCD 的简单方法。它既干净又简单!

像这样汽车 购买 磁性手机座...  

图1

然后粘贴在显示器下。随附的铁皮贴在另一个液晶显示器上。(PS:有黑色胶带..我放了2个小磁铁..为了改变显示角度)

完成后:直接粘在主显示器上......就像我的一样!

22024670653568_819.jpg

6409.jpg

6410.jpg

6408.jpg

6411.jpg

This method is very great.

• Like 1

You may already know this. This an example on how to create and run two sensor panel monitors more than anything else. Set up the two monitors side by side and create a sensor panel that is the size of the two combined (this example is 1024x600 plus 400x1280 equals 1424x1280). You can then arrange your sensor panel objects inside the monitors and create the illusion of two separate panels when it's really only one. For this one, I used some free clipart but the everything else is stock Aida64.

Capture multiple displays.JPG

Capture Dual Impact Panel.JPG

Skype_Picture_2021_06_04T16_03_33_969Z.jpeg

1551632305_dualdisplay2021-05-24_sensorpanel.c949708965b646a57a0303465d11e1cc

• Like 11