Sensor Moderators Exhumed Posted July 15 Sensor Moderators Posted July 15 @COSTAJUNIOR The official Half-Life 2 skin for Windows Media Player was created by the design agency "The Skins Factory", commissioned by Valve and Microsoft. https://www.theskinsfactory.com/wmpdesign2 If I were you, I would remove the AI-generated content so you don't get into trouble. Strictly for personal use: As long as the finished AIDA64 sensor panel runs only on your own PC, you are permitted to mirror, upscale, modify, or have an AI expand the design. This falls under the legal provisions for private copies. Sale or monetization is prohibited. Even uploading the modified template for free to forums (e.g., the official AIDA64 forum) constitutes a copyright violation. AIDA64’s forum rules strictly prohibit the unauthorized copying and modification of others' work. AI-generated or AI-modified images do not create new, independent copyright protection. The rights to the underlying *Half-Life 2* style remain entirely with Valve. 4 Quote
Sub200 Posted July 15 Posted July 15 On 7/13/2026 at 3:11 AM, toveyr said: Version 2 Made a fair few changes based on feedback much better contrast with colours based on the Gauges. Moved some items around to make sure storage temp used and free are all in 1 section now, this has freed up a box... any ideas what to use for? i have enlarged the dieal for C drive temp vs the other which do people prefer? i have enlarged the dial for CPU and left GPU alone but i may end up changing. again not finished version so feedback is welcomed. Maybe you can share this template?;) 1 Quote
toveyr Posted July 15 Posted July 15 11 hours ago, Sub200 said: Maybe you can share this template?;) I'd be more than happy too once im happy with the fonting, and im still trying to figure out something for that empty space. glad you like it though 1 Quote
kejsii Posted July 17 Posted July 17 On 10/19/2025 at 7:45 PM, Blanco95 said: My sensor resolution is 1280x800 I hope you like it 🙂 DIGI-Simple2.spzip 2.71 MB · 409 downloads can you add fonts to download please? 3 Quote
fraggelmange Posted July 18 Posted July 18 On 3/6/2026 at 9:24 PM, bomkafeo said: Changed it a bit to my liking share this please ? Quote
kavunenko Posted July 18 Posted July 18 Ось варіант що я створив для себе. Може комусь буде корисним. Заодно прикладаю шрифт Share Tech Mono, який Ви спочатку маєте встановити на віндовс Роздільна здатність 1920x480 Варіант 1.spzip share-tech-mono.rar 5 2 Quote
Sub200 Posted July 18 Posted July 18 On 7/15/2026 at 9:42 PM, toveyr said: I'd be more than happy too once im happy with the fonting, and im still trying to figure out something for that empty space. glad you like it though Wait for Share 😁😁🍻 Quote
toveyr Posted July 19 Posted July 19 5 hours ago, Sub200 said: Wait for Share 😁😁🍻 ha working on it, i restarted the gauges... im at V4 about now 2 Quote
crewockeez Posted July 21 Posted July 21 On 2/19/2024 at 5:41 AM, impy101 said: Finished. All that's left is to enjoy 😍 You can share it ? please Quote
JoDaMedina Posted July 22 Posted July 22 On 7/11/2026 at 1:35 PM, Majk450 said: It looks good. I have no problem with you using my theme for the base, are you planning to do a vertical layout? It might be interesting, but I haven't really planned on it. Quote
toveyr Posted July 23 Posted July 23 Hello, Finally I entered the version 3 of my first panel, after some feedback and some hard work I made a lot of changes and I feel ready to reshare. All is my own original work with directional input from @BHSY which I am very grateful for. I have tried to keep a colour theme with CPU being mainly blue and GPU being mainly green on the left and right respectively, with the motherboard at top centre, then going down storage drives temps and percentages used/free then storage drive activity, date time and uptime and then screen and FPS then followed by case fans, and some power activity for GPU (this is mainly as i have a power hungry 12v gpu) then finally followed by some up and downloading data. Gemini AI was used only to add in a watermark. Quote
toveyr Posted July 23 Posted July 23 On 7/20/2026 at 6:57 PM, Sub200 said: Here my 2026 Template;) Very clean, i really like this Quote
toveyr Posted July 23 Posted July 23 On 7/18/2026 at 7:11 PM, kavunenko said: Ось варіант що я створив для себе. Може комусь буде корисним. Заодно прикладаю шрифт Share Tech Mono, який Ви спочатку маєте встановити на віндовс Роздільна здатність 1920x480 Варіант 1.spzip 1.59 MB · 40 downloads share-tech-mono.rar 13.99 kB · 36 downloads Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your work, i really like this i like the PCB sort of feel. Вітаю! Щиро дякую, що поділилися своєю роботою — мені вона дуже подобається; імпонує цей стиль, що нагадує друковану плату. 1 Quote
Sub200 Posted July 23 Posted July 23 17 minutes ago, toveyr said: Hello, Finally I entered the version 3 of my first panel, after some feedback and some hard work I made a lot of changes and I feel ready to reshare. All is my own original work with directional input from @BHSY which I am very grateful for. I have tried to keep a colour theme with CPU being mainly blue and GPU being mainly green on the left and right respectively, with the motherboard at top centre, then going down storage drives temps and percentages used/free then storage drive activity, date time and uptime and then screen and FPS then followed by case fans, and some power activity for GPU (this is mainly as i have a power hungry 12v gpu) then finally followed by some up and downloading data. Gemini AI was used only to add in a watermark. Looks really good. If you share it, I’d love to give it a try Quote
toveyr Posted July 24 Posted July 24 18 hours ago, Sub200 said: Looks really good. If you share it, I’d love to give it a try glad you like it, i am unsure at the moment if i am going to share it/sell it (could do with the cash) or keep it private. what are peoples thoughts? Quote
toveyr Posted July 24 Posted July 24 18 hours ago, toveyr said: Hello, Finally I entered the version 3 of my first panel, after some feedback and some hard work I made a lot of changes and I feel ready to reshare. All is my own original work with directional input from @BHSY which I am very grateful for. I have tried to keep a colour theme with CPU being mainly blue and GPU being mainly green on the left and right respectively, with the motherboard at top centre, then going down storage drives temps and percentages used/free then storage drive activity, date time and uptime and then screen and FPS then followed by case fans, and some power activity for GPU (this is mainly as i have a power hungry 12v gpu) then finally followed by some up and downloading data. Gemini AI was used only to add in a watermark. I forgot to mention this has been designed for use on a HDMI screen 1024x600 Quote
Sub200 Posted July 24 Posted July 24 1 hour ago, toveyr said: I forgot to mention this has been designed for use on a HDMI screen 1024x600 Rly Bad, i use 1920x1080😪 1 Quote
toveyr Posted July 24 Posted July 24 made some different versions of my panel, 1 is a slimmed down information version with mainly CPU and GPU info the other 2 are difference background variations. 5 Quote
toveyr Posted July 29 Posted July 29 3 hours ago, Luboš Klicpouch said: 1024x600 - I can make it to order for a price according to agreement. i think i might be in love... i love the graphics for the sensors left and right... 1 Quote
Luboš Klicpouch Posted July 29 Posted July 29 1 hour ago, toveyr said: i think i might be in love... i love the graphics for the sensors left and right... This is a copy of the speedometer from the BMW i4, modified to display sensors. 1 Quote
Sensor Moderators Exhumed Posted August 1 Sensor Moderators Posted August 1 On 7/29/2026 at 4:25 PM, Luboš Klicpouch said: 1024x600 - I can make it to order for a price according to agreement. Wrong thread! This forum thread is called "Share your Sensorpanels", not: give me money and i do the job and change the resolution. There is a specific sub-forum for stuff like this, if you want to sell your sensorpanels. Use at least the PM function in this forum. 1 Quote
Sub200 Posted August 1 Posted August 1 2 hours ago, Exhumed said: Wrong thread! This forum thread is called "Share your Sensorpanels", not: give me money and i do the job and change the resolution. There is a specific sub-forum for stuff like this, if you want to sell your sensorpanels. Use at least the PM function in this forum. Besides, who willingly pays for a BMW anyway? 😅🍻 Quote
toveyr Posted August 2 Posted August 2 On 8/1/2026 at 12:11 PM, Sub200 said: Besides, who willingly pays for a BMW anyway? 😅🍻 That's true, I think its one of the car brands I've never owned. On a side note, what program do people use to give there plain gauges a little bit of a colour pop? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.