Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 5/26/2021 at 10:46 AM, Kano said:

I am looking for someone that's a pro at building sensors panels. Looking to hire for a special design for a build message me.

Lol I tried this about a week ago and no luck. It’s not that I can’t do my own. It’s just I know what I want, I know somewhere out there is someone who is proficient at this and likes doing it and wouldn’t mind some cash or free computer parts. I personally already have to master too many languages and programs between doing hardware design, pcb capture, embedded real time software, and windows application software. The last thing I want to do is sit down and learn a new tool. However no one responded to my offer to help me make my pretty simple sensor panel a reality. :-( 

20 minutes ago, Aanuuuuakii said:

Lol I tried this about a week ago and no luck. It’s not that I can’t do my own. It’s just I know what I want, I know somewhere out there is someone who is proficient at this and likes doing it and wouldn’t mind some cash or free computer parts. I personally already have to master too many languages and programs between doing hardware design, pcb capture, embedded real time software, and windows application software. The last thing I want to do is sit down and learn a new tool. However no one responded to my offer to help me make my pretty simple sensor panel a reality. :-( 

What sensor items are you trying to monitor?  And what is your preferred display size?

2 minutes ago, mshumate said:

What sensor items are you trying to monitor?  And what is your preferred display size?

I just want basics of my cpu/Gpu/mobo. Display is like 1920x1200. It’s a 5.5 amoled screen. Trying to make it fit the theme of my setup. Which wind be egyptian, or pyramids, or along those lines. Gold, blue, white. 

On 5/28/2021 at 4:01 PM, Aanuuuuakii said:

The reality of how many hours go into making something like this i dont quite think you under stand,  so how would you go about deciding how much you'd pay someone to make a bespoke panel for you makes me wonder,  hourly rate? as you would be charged by a programmer/graphics designer it would set you back a small fortune lol

This one might not be to your liking, but any nice looking sensor panels take alot of time to get right,  alot of hours spent on adobe  AI PS  unity, crossing over between programs to make the finished project, all be it im no day to day PC user who earns a living from it,

I install bespoke high end bathrooms for a living, but I have been building high end gaming rigs for many years and using Aida and making panels for best part of 20 years and you get better and better at it,  Start with Gimp and move forward.  I taught myself to use Adobe in a week!

Or you could just do what some muppets here do, find it on the net alter it a bit,   and claim it as your own!!!!!  :lol:

• Like 2

On 5/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, Sergey Palafox said:

hola tengo el mismo tamañana de pantalla, tendras mas formatos  de sensor disponibles?

Claro, busca en mis posts (Rolenko y Rolenko27) así como en los de los compañeros. Hay un montón de plantillas para pantallas de 5 pulgadas.

I'm putting together a panel for my new Lamptron HM101. Problem is, it's high-res (2560x1600 which is weird because it's supposed to be 1920x1080) so I'm going to have to create some of the gauges I want myself. I'm wanting something like the image below but I don't really know where to start. Should I just install Gimp and give it a go or is there something better/easier to use? How big will I need to make each file?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've only done something like this a couple times and I'm not very good at it.

bars.PNG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrmike said:

I have this case it works great!  In fact to give yourself the option of moving the panel around the case or for repositioning.  I put mine in the frame (no feet) and then applied gorilla tape to the rear (2 separate strips), I then mounted strong magnets to the tape (magnets do not effect the display).  The gorilla tape holds the magnets pretty well, which allows you to mount the whole display and easily move it into position (I use it on an open case but could work on closed cases the same way).

On 5/27/2021 at 5:10 AM, kwikvinny said:

Could i please have some help from anyone willing? Every template i download and try to import when it loads up everything is all over the place nothing is where it should be. I have changed the resolution to the correct one but every single one i import is all jumbled up and everything is all over the place. If anyone knows what this is or has any suggestions please respond or email me at kwikvinny@gmail.com. i really need help with this i have been racking my brain and cont figure out what could possibly be causing this. ive changed my resolution and screen size and everything i can think of that could cause it to load messed up. any help greatly appreciated!

I have emailed you something 

22 hours ago, tw33k said:

I'm putting together a panel for my new Lamptron HM101. Problem is, it's high-res (2560x1600 which is weird because it's supposed to be 1920x1080) so I'm going to have to create some of the gauges I want myself. I'm wanting something like the image below but I don't really know where to start. Should I just install Gimp and give it a go or is there something better/easier to use? How big will I need to make each file?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've only done something like this a couple times and I'm not very good at it.

bars.PNG

Gimp is a good place to start with learning the tools needed to start making a half decent panel, I started with gimp, but it has its limitations, and hence why i moved on to Adobe AI and PS and Unity,  far more polished in the finer details of what you can do, and if you want eye candy gauges then definately AI

if your only looking to make simple bars for a lamptron bay display then Gimp will be more than adequate, do everything in PNG and layers youll need 0-15 (16 layers)  youll find some tutorials online for basics but take a while to find a few where they dont rabble on!!    

good luck if you send me your email i might have afew gimp templates for you to mess about with that are already bars you might just have to resize for your purpose