Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

HI, just got Aida64 Extreme for my new PC coz my 3900X was running hot and the Wraith cooler was spinning up & down frequently at idle with no load so I wanted to stress test and monitor the system stats. I found the SensorPanel very useful but the customisation is not very intuitive so I took one from this Reddit post, and downloaded the sonsorpanel file from the poster's link but mine doesn't look like his SensorPanel, looks like scaling/sizing issue. I did a clean Windows install and installed Aida64 Extreme again and imported from the link again but same issue, the gauges & bars have shrunk and I couldn't find any settings to resize them. 

3eiq4dri6pf31.jpg

Picture1.jpg

2019-08-09 fixed.sensorpanel

• Thanks 2

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:48 PM, Jake13942 said:

HI, just got Aida64 Extreme for my new PC coz my 3900X was running hot and the Wraith cooler was spinning up & down frequently at idle with no load so I wanted to stress test and monitor the system stats. I found the SensorPanel very useful but the customisation is not very intuitive so I took one from this Reddit post, and downloaded the sonsorpanel file from the poster's link but mine doesn't look like his SensorPanel, looks like scaling/sizing issue. I did a clean Windows install and installed Aida64 Extreme again and imported from the link again but same issue, the gauges & bars have shrunk and I couldn't find any settings to resize them. 

In case you use a different DPI zoom setting for your monitor than where the original SensorPanel layout was created, you need to re-adjust the gauge sizes and position of the LCD items as well.

1 minute ago, Jake13942 said:

I suspected scaling issue but I can't find any setting to resize the guages. 

With custom gauges you're pretty much restricted to their exact dimensions since you cannot adjust their size without re-creating them using Photoshop or such.  You need to re-adjust the positions of the rest of the LCD items to fix the alignment problems.

5 hours ago, Fiery said:

In case you use a different DPI zoom setting for your monitor than where the original SensorPanel layout was created, you need to re-adjust the gauge sizes and position of the LCD items as well.

I will try to make this from scratch now that I have the guages, can I request a feature: l like the move feature, if possible can we have a resize feature, you right click, select resize, and get resize arrows on that particualr item. 

Did some re-arranging:

AIDA64 SENSOR PANEL 11-3-19.jpgWould it be possible to add a feature where we could highlight certain sensors (gauges) and have them change color?

For example; I want to keep an eye on CPU voltage and water temperatures. I would be able to select those gauges and the gauge background would turn red with yellow numbers and blue 'ticks'?

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:06 AM, Maxwell said:

This is dumb but how do I import a custom panel I downloaded?

It's not dumb at all.  Right-click on the System Tray icon of AIDA64 --> Show SensorPanel.  Right-click on the SensorPanel (anywhere) --> SensorPanel Manager.  In there click on the Import button near the top-right corner.

yes it's preferences > sensorpanel  and you will see the Sensorpanel size: horizontal and vertical sizes towards the bottom of the dialog box.   if it's an existing template you will need to preposition the existing monitored elements.   If it's a new sensorpanel then you have a blank canvas :)

On 2/3/2018 at 11:40 PM, Rabbithole said:

Here is what I think is the final rendition of my panel for my current (OLD) rig ... I can't really work on the panel for my new build till it's put together, but I might post a few ideas for it.

final shot.png

I'd love to get those temp bars on the left

• Like 2

Does any1 have a link to this? 

On 10/18/2019 at 3:52 PM, gerardfraser said:

Nice topic,stumpled upon this and I had to try one for PC games.First thanks for all those who shared.I used gauges and images from this thread.

Not sure how to actually install or save for anyone to use.I did export the sensor file and I saved my Sensor panel folder and 7zip.

I can only get it to work on my install path properly.

D:\Software\Bench\AIDA64 Extreme

Anyhow I removed a couple things like my name and FPS so panel looks like this.

gfpanel.png

Actual in game with some transparency on.

Gerard-Sensor-panel.jpg

SensorPanel.7zUnavailable