Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/29/2020 at 4:17 AM, Exhumed said:

Hello People,

Here is my first (not finished yet) work, 1280x800px. I used a template from one of the forum uploaders as a base to work with.

I did not have a display at this moment for my pc but maybe later i buy one.

The style is two-colored digital modern optic. As next i want to change the Gauge Meter to match the different red color and add some vector lines around the stats. Which elements remain and have a function that seems useful to me is not yet finished and will certainly be revised again. I will create more different themes from time to time.

What do you think? Do you like the layout?

Custom made vector background and some graphics to.

Fonts used:

Chosence (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=chosence)

Cyberdyne (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=cyberdyne)

Used colors:

#E64253 (red: 230, green: 66, blue: 83)

#2FD7E0 (red: 47, gren: 215, blue: 244)

Exhumed_Aida64_wip.png

Just want to say I love it. Would you mind posting the file for it?

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:15 PM, hip63 said:

Here they are in a panel

Clipboard01.png

I've heard that it's not possible to do a gif background, but here's a question for you, since you appear to know a lot about guages... Would it be possible to maybe have an "animated guage" that covers the entire screen, to be used as a background??? How does an animated guage work??? Is it like a gif basically (I know it's pictures in series), or is it tied to say, fan RPMs or something???

**EDIT**

I found a black copy of what is supposed to be a spinning fan, but it won't spin, even if I do the process for making states... I wonder what I'm doing wrong??? I figured If I could figure something small out, I could figure having a moving background out real easy, without possibly resorting to transparency effects and a video background...

Edited by Wiebenor
New thoughts and questions
  • Thanks 2

• Sensor Moderators
9 hours ago, SheperdX said:

Just want to say I love it. Would you mind posting the file for it?

Yes, sure. I edit my first post and added preview and files. You can download now both versions of my Sensor Panel.

Here is my take of a sensor panel.

It is centered around the 1920x480 IPS 8.8" panel that is available on Amazon.  The gauges are inspired by the NZXT Cam gauges but the rest is stock from Aida.  The bottom graphs monitor both the CPU and GPU utilization over time.

My PC build is currently a 7700K, but I will be upgrading to a 5950x once they are available.  Right now I just copy/pasted the 8 hardware thread graphs.

sensorpanel.png

Damon's Sensor Panel.sensorpanel

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, operbico said:

Hi, i'm using this panel and after 10 to 15 minutes, the panel stuck with error said "thread creation error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command" . Any ideas? Using other panel with same size doesnt have this issue

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hotshot25120 said:

is there any way to add the water temperature sensor (I use a asus hero X570 board with water temp in and water temps out sensor on board)

I am pretty confident it works the same as my Hero X470.Upon connecting the temperature sensor to any of the 2pin headers of your motherboard (w_in/w_ out/t_sensor),try looking for that sensor on AIDA.

I have just one sensor connected as w_out, so there is only one hit when i search for that specific sensor.

Capture1.JPG.1428f3ae9b6d80d9c292bec57efa8432.JPG

55 minutes ago, Tenshi said:

I am pretty confident it works the same as my Hero X470.Upon connecting the temperature sensor to any of the 2pin headers of your motherboard (w_in/w_ out/t_sensor),try looking for that sensor on AIDA.

I have just one sensor connected as w_out, so there is only one hit when i search for that specific sensor.

Capture1.JPG.1428f3ae9b6d80d9c292bec57efa8432.JPG

Some motherboards have temp sensor headers as you said - normally a two pin header.  Ideally there would also be support for some USB temp hardware that a temp sensor could be plugged into.  Seems as though the devs are willing to add support for this.  I'm considering making (for example) a small Arduino board that could accept a couple inputs and expose the temps via an API to Aida.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:51 AM, HookR said:

With v10.0 I have tried to aim a slightly more graphical approach and lay down the foundations of a refined and modular layout. Improvements inlcudes:
- TAI: Using an array of dots as Thread Activity Indicator that gives the desired compactness and future-proof scalability at the same time.
- A semi-transparent in-between layer that helps maintaining readability over the more colorful background elements.
- A standalone disk module to display more detailed disk activity.

Preview images for comparison of different loading states:

AIDA64_SensorPanel_on_Taskbar_v10.0_(420x40)_Final_Idle.png.69f2196a038f77754df4c9cf56cfb84f.png

AIDA64_SensorPanel_on_Taskbar_v10.0_(420x40)_Final_Load.png.ddb1d9fd03ff930bc22fa59fe1f964ed.png

AIDA64_SensorPanel_v10.0_(420x40)_Final.sensorpanel 120.54 kB · 33 downloads

How do you manage for it to be on top of the task bar? I have one based on a previous version of yours, but customized to my needs (no network activity or drives, 16 cores, added FPS counter, and evenly color coded bars (green>yellow>orange>red) (attached here).

but everytime I click on the task bar or any icon/program there, the panel goes hidden, even when I have all options set up so it should not, and this is really driving me crazy.

2020-11-04.sensorpanel

• Thanks 1

i see how some of you have the exact pictures of the parts you have in your system.
is there away you came do that for me ????
this is what i have...

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Processor
MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI Motherboard
MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING X Video card
Corsair ICUE H150i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm,6 HD120 Fans
Corsair Vengeance RBG PRO 32GB (2x16GB)
Corsair RM1000x — 1000 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU

thx in advance if you can & if you cant !!!

P.S.  i have PPCs 7 Inch Mini Monitor that i got from https://www.performance-pcs.com/

AIO.jpg

cpu.jpg

mb.png

mem.jpg

ps.jpg

vc.png

I have been inspired to create my own panel, just to decide on wether to go 5" internal panel or 7" panel on the wall above my second monitor.

Could someone tell me how I can monitor the water cooling side of my rig please. I am wanting to monitor rad1 fan speeds, rad 2 fan speeds and lower intake fan speeds. Also I have the CH7 board with a temp sensor going to my res to monitor average water temp, is there a way to include that as well please?

Thanks in advance.

119219797_336404561111591_4582265913062687555_n.jpg

11 hours ago, Carlos Alonso said:

How do you manage for it to be on top of the task bar? I have one based on a previous version of yours, but customized to my needs (no network activity or drives, 16 cores, added FPS counter, and evenly color coded bars (green>yellow>orange>red) (attached here).

but everytime I click on the task bar or any icon/program there, the panel goes hidden, even when I have all options set up so it should not, and this is really driving me crazy.

2020-11-04.sensorpanel 23.66 kB · 3 downloads

Simply put: Currently you can't!

Unfortunately the SensorPanel is still lacking support for tasbar integration. With this proof-of-concept one of my main goal was to show the devs the potential and that it's worth the time and effort needed to implement the feature. IMHO the otherwise empty space on taskbar shouts for this kind of utilization.

The main problem is that the necessary API calls ('deskband') are officially not supported, they are in some kind of legacy status starting from Win7. It's a controversial topic because on the other hand they are still definitely part of Win10. At least two prominent features I know of (i.e. search bar and people bar) are based on them.
Anyway I'm curious to know the devs actual standpoint on the matter. They are probably on the fence.

Fiery: Shoud we hope or not? :)

Eagerly waiting aside, at the moment I have no other choice but to place the SensorPanel beside the taskbar...

Desktop_view.thumb.jpg.6b9e3ca4d7f4f0b36a71a5739661c017.jpg

...and resize windows accordingly. :(

Desktop_view_02.thumb.jpg.ff9e81ca18051b490f60221d0ff45cef.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HookR said:

Simply put: Currently you can't!

Unfortunately the SensorPanel is still lacking support for tasbar integration. With this proof-of-concept one of my main goal was to show the devs the potential and that it's worth the time and effort needed to implement the feature. IMHO the otherwise empty space on taskbar shouts for this kind of utilization.

The main problem is that the necessary API calls ('deskband') are officially not supported, they are in some kind of legacy status starting from Win7. It's a controversial topic because on the other hand they are still definitely part of Win10. At least two prominent features I know of (i.e. search bar and people bar) are based on them.
Anyway I'm curious to know the devs actual standpoint on the matter. They are probably on the fence.

Fiery: Shoud we hope or not? :)

Eagerly waiting aside, at the moment I have no other choice but to place the SensorPanel beside the taskbar...

...and resize windows accordingly. :(

That was exactly my solution. Although resizing does not bother me that much since it's the seconday screen, which I mostly use to have some websites/apps open while gaming. 

202207971_ShareyourSensorPanel-Hardwaremonitoring-AIDA64DiscussionForum-GoogleChrome_2020-11-0418h33_54_01.jpg.9058609f6008ae602276acbcbeeaa6eb.jpg

Hopefully the devs will add support for what you said. 

Simple things like this are not possible on windows10

Windows10 has been nothing but problem after problem since it was launched 5 years ago, yet we are all forced to use this horrible OS, it's just a huge bloated mess that's full of embedded crapware. Microsoft need to start again, this time make all the useless features a separate add on pack instead of forcing everything down our throats, i have tried my best with MSMG toolkit and NTLite to remove all the god awful embedded stuff but doing so either makes the OS throw up errors or breaks functionality of something else, i tell you what guys you're not gonna like version 2009 it's even worse! took me 10 minutes to find out where to alter the paging file. 

With every major release they introduce even more restrictions for the end user, microsoft are an utter joke seriously. Windows has turned from a gaming platform in to an advertising platform.

I feel sorry for business users the most.

On 3/5/2018 at 7:45 AM, Rabbithole said:

Hi Stealth, nice panel man ... EZ 2 read, I finally finished my new build, I'm gonna have to limit myself to what I put on my panel (5" lcd) there's a lot of stuff to my new build and my eye's aren't so good...lol but I like what you did here.  I get my new monitor Tuesday... 34" curved 1440 @ 100hz VA panel ... Whooo Hooo !

How did you get the % and C to show in the dials? If I could do that it would make mine a lot cleaner looking.

Has anybody else had issues with the import of Sensor Panel files?

I have checked to make sure they match the resolution of the screen I am using 800x480 but they seem to import at a much larger scale for some reason then the screen I have. The screen itself is a MPI5001 which can be seen at the link http://www.lcdwiki.com/5inch_HDMI_Display-B

Any suggestions or advice as to how to fix this would be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, flynia said:

Has anybody else had issues with the import of Sensor Panel files?

I have checked to make sure they match the resolution of the screen I am using 800x480 but they seem to import at a much larger scale for some reason then the screen I have. The screen itself is a MPI5001 which can be seen at the link http://www.lcdwiki.com/5inch_HDMI_Display-B

Any suggestions or advice as to how to fix this would be appreciated.

Well...

800x480??? That picture says1200x720, so which is right??? If that's right, then that could be why, as a guess... Shrink it down, using the menu in that picture, or else increase the background picture size to compensate, if that bigger number is the correct one... if you understand what I mean??? Hope this helps, but without more information I can only guess... Also depends on if you're trying to leave it at the imported size or change it, if I'm not mistaken???

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 1:46 PM, drDriz said:

Guess who's back, haha!

I'm really sorry I didn't reply to any of your messages over the years. Due to some private things I have never actually used the panel for an internal LCD. I recently upgraded my case to the NZXT H1 and am planning to fit it with a 7.9 inch ultra-wide LCD screen. 

I actually stumbled on my own panel while using Google, which brought me back here.
Unfortunately I do not have the files for the panel I posted earlier, but I'll promise you I will share this time. 

My plan is to create a new panel for this specific case. Due to the size of this panel (400x1280) the files are probably not for everyone, though I'm sure I will be able to someone out with the gauges and things alike. 

Hello men gg for your sensor panel. I love it but we can't donnlowd it, can you share it or can you give your type of police for the text . PLS thx

On 10/15/2017 at 10:44 AM, drDriz said:

My Custom sensor panel, in the style of Asus' AI suite. 
It's 800 x 460 as this will be displayed on an in-case LCD-screen. 

The dials on top are dynamic, as well as the animated fan icons. I'm quite pleased with it. 
In case anyone's interested, I'll post a picture with the final result!

SensorPanel.jpg

Hello men gg for your sensor panel, I love it. But we can't download it. So can you give a new like please, or can you give the type of your police for reproduce it please. Because the panel is awesome <3

• Like 2

On 11/3/2020 at 6:18 PM, Geralt Of Kodiang ???????? said:

Hi, i'm using this panel and after 10 to 15 minutes, the panel stuck with error said "thread creation error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command" . Any ideas? Using other panel with same size doesnt have this issue

I forgot to delete an image in "manage sensor panel" , you can see two background  image (are the same imagine with different format: jpeg and png) . Delete second image or download and import in my previous post sensorpanel that now is updated

Bye

On 4/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, FoX said:

My first Custom sensor panel, It´s on 1024 x 600 Screen is displayed on an incase screen.

It is not yet finished but still in progress. I was ispired a little bit by everyone.

foxv.1.thumb.png.1fa966e606aed55b5b91e083ec32f9b5.png

On 10/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, R3ML005B055 said:

Can you post this again?

Share Gauge please

Edited by Monkeys86
edit text
  • Like 1

I notice some of you guys have a great looking Ryzen Borgesque CPU icon, that appears to change colour on the outside, based on the load. How would I get something like that please. I would love to have it so the CPU and Ram usage icons light up with usage and possibly spinning fans that are slow at idle and spin more under load as well. Can this be done, if so how?