Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

When @knape9 posted "The Martian" screenshot that inspired his Mars theme, I had to re-create it at 1920x480 for my 8.8 inch screen.  I created new gauges and played around with the layout to make it work.  

I'm working on a 1280x800 landscape version for my Android tablet.  Once that's complete, I'll make both available for download.

Aida Rover - B1.JPG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, braintez said:

When @knape9 posted "The Martian" screenshot that inspired his Mars theme, I had to re-create it at 1920x480 for my 8.8 inch screen.  I created new gauges and played around with the layout to make it work.  

I'm working on a 1280x800 landscape version for my Android tablet.  Once that's complete, I'll make both available for download.

Aida Rover - B1.JPG

any chance you could post a link for the gauges i like them better than the original mars ones and that's the screen im rocking right now... Thank you

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mastrovious said:

What if you use the clock instead and make him take a step for each second? Cool panel btw!

I couldn't get it to work, re: clock (unless you know how to animate it via the clock). You need to set a minimum and maximum number, and I don't know how the clock numbers work.  If there are 15 frames, that means Vault Boy will take a step once every hour or so.

Here is the version 3 of the Fallout Theme (final version). I will be moving on to another design soon.

themed-3.jpg

• Like 5

23 hours ago, racQn said:

i have build my own sensor panel, inspired by some others, one with same background as wallpaper and one with nice borders.

panel size with 2560x216 pixels...

panel_aida64.jpg

Das ist echt mega :) könntest du das teilen? Und falls ja, bitte den background extra dazu, müsste es auf 1920 anpassen :D 

• Like 2

Hi i want to share Dragon sensor panel updated 

credit goes to @Abso from this thread 

i've had change the templates resolution to 800 x 600 to fit my panel and i've add some other sensores

and  changed temperators gauges to classic meters ( Temperator gauges from Wondersquid )

sorry for my english and at the end thanks to Abso for his nice sensorpanel

and if you like it please thumbs up 

cheers

DragonMEETER.png

DragonMeeter_sensorpanel.36d4e554dd67ba9b26cbc13ce034820e

DragonMeter1024x600_sensorpanel.56cab73b5b40a1a568c864a73fa298db

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Bionicpurge said:

If i download someone's panel and it is not the same resolution as my screen that i am using, is there way to shrink or expand the image so that it can fit?

You are better off making your own in that case in my experience anyway. you have to resize everything.