Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 7/6/2018 at 2:24 AM, Fiery said:

We generally recommend either going for a cheap 2nd hand TFT monitor (that you can connect via DSub or DVI or HDMI), and then you can use the SensorPanel module as well as put any other window on it -- since it would just be a secondary monitor in Windows... Or if you're ready to spend more $$ on the project: go for a USB connected monitor like Asus MB169B+ :

https://www.asus.com/hu/Monitors/MB169BPlus/

Or pick up an Android tablet that you can use along with the AIDA64 RemoteSensor module on WiFi, or with the Odospace LCD module using USB connection.

Any other LCD solutions are either not 100% stable (like Samsung SPF Digital Frames) or very expensive to purchase.

3 hours ago, Rabbithole said:

Hi Fiery,

I have recently been having issues with the Aida 64 sensor panel not staying on. It for some reason disappears or shuts off, maybe even minimizes? I'm not quite sure but what I do know is it won't stay visible on my LCD screen. I use it for when I'm in game ...well to monitor... but seems to be malfunctioning at the moment, even if I'm not in any game. Is this a know bug?? Any suggestions on how to fix it? It has been working fine since the time of purchase till about a week ago the only thing that has updated in the past week is "Nvidia Experience" Man I just can't figure this one out....So as I was writing this (about 5 minutes) it just vanished again. It will open fine but does not stay put anymore...???

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.  I've replied you in your other topic.

On 1/16/2018 at 10:19 PM, Rabbithole said:

kinda but what I did is I made the animation with only 3 images then repeated the 3 over and over till it made 16 images. That way it shows movement with very little variations from whatever it is you have it monitoring from and I've only just started messing with the idea so with trial and error I'm sure to find what to set it to ... so just play around with it and if you find a way to make it function better please share it with me. So I have been making all sorts of gauges , backgrounds, fans and such and I have a bunch of ASUS / ROG, EVGA and AORUS background/interface looking backgrounds and I can do them in any size and color so if there is anything you are looking for in particular let me know if I can assist you B)

ASUS-ROG-red.png

EVGA-2red-V5.png

Electricred background.png

G2-purple-12.png this gauge starts at top center and comes down both sides at the same time.

M-red-13.pngthis is an example of a red gauge almost at full

how about these guage files? that top center split is awesome sauce!!! 

1 hour ago, 0p3rat0r said:

how about these guage files? that top center split is awesome sauce!!! 

Hello ,

Sorry I haven't been here at the forum for quite some time.... anyways so would you like me to send you the center split gauge? I only made this one with a black background. If so send me your email addy for the zipped file.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 7:27 AM, serkber said:

Hey! Just wasted some hours of my time creating a sensor panel and wanted to share it! 
I attach a rar with the files within. You can edit the background with your name or whatever you want. Hope you like it and some of you use it! And feedback is wellcome.

BTW the reason of the C: temp graph is cause as long as the m.2 is right under the GPU it use to heat up and I want to keep an eye on it.

Cheers!

PD: Forgot to mention you can resize it and it is more little and you can keep it on a corner of your screen and it's not too much annoying XP.

serkber-monitor.rar

aida64_2018-08-02_07-25-52.png

2018-08-02_07-36-21.png

Looks excellent tnx man

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, jmezzy said:

Decided to try and work on one of these doodads...  Really schocked,  got it done in like 5 hours.  CHEERS

I built it basically looking at the work from the samples shown on here by a couple of users.

Image-1.jpg

MVIMG_20181007_050048 (2).jpg

That one looks incredible :o  Great job!

• 1 month later...

Edit: scrap the below... overlooked DLH007's text panel on p15 which looks an ideal template for me to work from. 

Hi all,

I signed up just to comment ont his thread!

There really are some really creative and beautiful panels on display here. However, after scrolling through 16 pages, there doesn't appear to be (m)any simplistic and minimalistic panels that have a 'sidebar' look (maybe 300x1035) that show simple critical values (in something other than dials) such as:

Mobo temps

CPU utilization, temps and fan speed

Memory utilization and temps

CPU utilization, temps and fan speed

HDD utilization (not sure read and writes are measured by AIDA?) and temps

NIC up/down rates and totals

I care less about voltage displays because every component is at stock with no under/overclocks

The full page 'pretty' designs with dials everywhere are great aesthetically but I (personal preference) would get lost glancing over mid game to identify the information that I'm looking to get in a split second. Can anyone point me in the direction of any posts/threads with images of something for me to get ideas from or, even better, an exported config file for me to import and work from?

FWIW, to be displayed on right edge of my second 1080p monitor (125% scale) which is left of my main display.

Attached is the gadget I used to use on Win7 but can't use it on Win10 anymore.

Thanks

Lexus :)

gadget.png

Edited by Lexus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, novax said:

Hi all.
I am new in this magnificent forum. I want to participate and leave my design that is finished.
the resolution is 800x480 to show with Odospace.
When this finalized I will put the download.
thanks and regards.

aquasuite nuevo 1.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...