Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi everyone... So I am new to the topic. Just found out a couple of days ago, that this SensorPanel exists, and I can create my own. So within a couple of hours I created my own, and being the most proud man on Earth, I thought I have made something special. Then I came across this thread, and realized, I am way behind!!! xD Anyway, I share my creaton with ya'll! :)

poweredby.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guess who's back, haha!

I'm really sorry I didn't reply to any of your messages over the years. Due to some private things I have never actually used the panel for an internal LCD. I recently upgraded my case to the NZXT H1 and am planning to fit it with a 7.9 inch ultra-wide LCD screen. 

I actually stumbled on my own panel while using Google, which brought me back here.
Unfortunately I do not have the files for the panel I posted earlier, but I'll promise you I will share this time. 

My plan is to create a new panel for this specific case. Due to the size of this panel (400x1280) the files are probably not for everyone, though I'm sure I will be able to someone out with the gauges and things alike. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 12:09 AM, Gabe Zalewski said:

Recently upgraded my chassis to a Lian Li o11 D XL. I kept the same 800x480 screen but this time I positioned it vertically next to the single back exhaust slot.

Not gonna lie, got pretty lazy when redoing the sensor panel so I just stripped a bunch off of my old one hahaha

A better version will follow, but here's the HUD sensor revision 4.0.

IMG_6064.jpg

Hi Gabe,

no chance that you share your sensorpanel?

Best regards
Mischa

On 9/5/2020 at 6:09 AM, Gabe Zalewski said:

Recently upgraded my chassis to a Lian Li o11 D XL. I kept the same 800x480 screen but this time I positioned it vertically next to the single back exhaust slot.

Not gonna lie, got pretty lazy when redoing the sensor panel so I just stripped a bunch off of my old one hahaha

A better version will follow, but here's the HUD sensor revision 4.0.

IMG_6064.jpg

Hi sir can u share your project on us?

Thank you in advance =) 

@Liao Joey

Since a couple of days I use AIDA64 and a long side LCD panel similar to yours. So I needed to register for credit this awesome work here:-)

Your panel is absolutely awesome, love the neon colors. I'm interested if the background is done by yourself? I like the hardware details in the background but I'm wondering if there is a version without the PC and NZXT letterings on the left and in front of the PC? Much appreciated.

@Andrew Goodner

I would also be very intrested in your 7 inch version of @Gabe Zalewski version. I really like the neon hardware icons and the gauge.

@Liao Joey everything good, I got it after my first steps with Sensor Panel:-D

One more question. Is it possible to extract a png-File from a sensorpanel-File? I would like to extract the pcb png from Liao Joey, but while customizing his sensorpanel-File to my needs I deleted the png.

On 9/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, Galaxgwidon said:

@Liao Joey

Since a couple of days I use AIDA64 and a long side LCD panel similar to yours. So I needed to register for credit this awesome work here:-)

Your panel is absolutely awesome, love the neon colors. I'm interested if the background is done by yourself? I like the hardware details in the background but I'm wondering if there is a version without the PC and NZXT letterings on the left and in front of the PC? Much appreciated.

@Andrew Goodner

I would also be very intrested in your 7 inch version of @Gabe Zalewski version. I really like the neon hardware icons and the gauge.

@Liao Joey everything good, I got it after my first steps with Sensor Panel:-D

One more question. Is it possible to extract a png-File from a sensorpanel-File? I would like to extract the pcb png from Liao Joey, but while customizing his sensorpanel-File to my needs I deleted the png.

the png  file should be here...check the  location...

螢幕擷取畫面 2020-10-03 135220.jpg

Installed a 7" lcd on my case to use with AIDA64. It receives power from the usb header on the mb. Issue is when I shutdown pc for the night, the screen is still powered on.

Is there a windows setting or another way to power it so it will shutoff when I power off the pc?

Thx

5 hours ago, sac130e said:

Installed a 7" lcd on my case to use with AIDA64. It receives power from the usb header on the mb. Issue is when I shutdown pc for the night, the screen is still powered on.

Is there a windows setting or another way to power it so it will shutoff when I power off the pc?

Thx

I think it's a BIOS Option. 

Search for 'ErP Ready' and switch it to 'Enabled'. 

So I modded one from someone here from an all AMD setup to match mine. Kept some elements, removed some other, added some. I Can't remember who it was, but thank you for the great base to start with!

I used a 5" Beadapanel. Fonts are "Intel Clear",  one called DSEG14 and DSEG7 (14 and 7 segment display fonts), and "GeForce" 

PXL_20201005_153641070.jpg

PXL_20201005_153712441.jpg

PXL_20201005_153758169.jpg

IntelVertical.belcd

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

looks good . nice to see someone using my panel . one thing that I changed on my panel since then that you might find useful is to change the CPU temp graph minimum value to 20 instead of 0 so that the idle temp in the graph is not in the middle of the graph but rather at the bottom of the graph . you pc will never go below 20 . it saves graph space  and you will be able to see temp swings better

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, Liao Joey said:

Hi there, can you share this template??

love it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

New member here, wanted to share.

I also have a question that I cant figure out, no matter how much I've searched. Is there a way to keep this sensor display always showing, even when I turn off my primary monitor? When I turn off the primary monitor, some other active window will take over on the sensor screen. I've tried "Always on top", scripts of always on top, other settings, but I cant get it to stay all the time. Secondary monitor is set as extended. Any help would be appreciated. 

Images show a snip of the sensor display for clarity. Other images show the display itself which is not 100% finished. I also want to get some 90 degree cables for it. The last image just shows the full setup. Thanks all.

Capture.PNG

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

16 hours ago, tigers486 said:

New member here, wanted to share.

I also have a question that I cant figure out, no matter how much I've searched. Is there a way to keep this sensor display always showing, even when I turn off my primary monitor? When I turn off the primary monitor, some other active window will take over on the sensor screen. I've tried "Always on top", scripts of always on top, other settings, but I cant get it to stay all the time. Secondary monitor is set as extended. Any help would be appreciated. 

Images show a snip of the sensor display for clarity. Other images show the display itself which is not 100% finished. I also want to get some 90 degree cables for it. The last image just shows the full setup. Thanks all.

How do you turn off your primary monitor?  Powering it off by its power button?