Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/14/2020 at 3:09 AM, Jdmwrxpower said:

Hi everyone,

I made two different ones for my own use for Ghost Face and Anonymous. Size is 1200x600. I did some custom work in photoshop.

Hi sir any sample picture?

and do you have 800x480 version? thanks

JoeMFinalSensorAnonymous.sensorpanel 596.69 kB · 13 downloads JoeMFinalSensorGhostFace.sensorpanel 447.51 kB · 11 downloads

On 10/5/2020 at 11:43 PM, BTP Media Corp said:

So I modded one from someone here from an all AMD setup to match mine. Kept some elements, removed some other, added some. I Can't remember who it was, but thank you for the great base to start with!

I used a 5" Beadapanel. Fonts are "Intel Clear",  one called DSEG14 and DSEG7 (14 and 7 segment display fonts), and "GeForce" 

PXL_20201005_153641070.jpg

PXL_20201005_153712441.jpg

PXL_20201005_153758169.jpg

IntelVertical.belcd 169.24 kB · 41 downloads

Thanks for the idea and to the original creator of this Panel

Here is my AMD Version 

JeyCOOL AMD MOD.sensorpanel

AMD DISPLAY FINAL.jpg

AMD.PNG

• Like 1

I incorporated leveldog's design into my screen. However, I think I prefer the gauge color states in reverse order - light blue, medium blue, burnt orange, to dark orange vs the other way around as it now. For the life of me I can't seem to flip the color pattern as I'm not very photoshop/color manipulatively inclined. I tried a few online tools but would be great if someone that's proficient can help.

This is what I need - for one gauge set 1, I was able to make 3 of the 15 color states - 0,1, and 15 but can't seem to get the tools to make the remaining. Can someone help fill out states 2-13 of gauge 1 and replicate the same color pattern and sequence for gauge set 2. Also, for gauge set 2, there are some strange black dashes under the columns, can those be deleted altogether as I don't understand what they add?

Many thanks in advance!

3 states gauges 1.7z gauges 2.7z

Hey All,

For those asking, heres my 7 inch version of @Gabe Zalewski's Neon Hud.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NSTN2_jRDM12QBBAeRW_0t4rMFtbLYEr?usp=sharing

The names of the parts are on the same image as the background and is not editable via Aida64. To make it easy, I've included both the .sensorpanel file and the background's photoshop/Gimp file. This way, you will be able to retain the text's Effects and font and  change it with ease.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Sorry for the late response

@jean-paul Collaert
@Galaxgwidon

Best,

Neon Fox.PNG

• Like 6

Going to try to find another mounting method, just have that one in there temporarily.

UPERFECT 7-inch Portable Monitor Game Monitor 1024x600:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNNP9LN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CY 50cm 10Pin Motherboard Female Header to Dual USB 2.0 Adapter Cable

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015F6QXKO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1024x600 Blue Sensor panel.sensorpanel

1024x600.png

20201022_143723.jpg

20201022_143715.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/21/2020 at 11:46 PM, Andrew Goodner said:

Hey All,

For those asking, heres my 7 inch version of @Gabe Zalewski's Neon Hud.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NSTN2_jRDM12QBBAeRW_0t4rMFtbLYEr?usp=sharing

The names of the parts are on the same image as the background and is not editable via Aida64. To make it easy, I've included both the .sensorpanel file and the background's photoshop/Gimp file. This way, you will be able to retain the text's Effects and font and  change it with ease.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Sorry for the late response

@jean-paul Collaert
@Galaxgwidon

Best,    i dont know how to add this in aida 64 ?

Neon Fox.PNG

RYZEN Panel Pro

Here is one for you guys that have a RYZEN setup with a RADEON graphics card and one of those 480x800 USB displays, i made this from scratch a few days ago using Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 and windows98, thought i would share it here for you to download. You will need to install rivatuner to use the FPS monitoring function, included are all the fonts, images and backgrounds, enjoy. On the left side is a logarithmic LED display for cpu and gpu loads, with cpu/gpu temp logos that change colour depending on temperature, at the bottom left are cpu/gpu icons that light up when they are idling at less than 6% load.

AMD Panel Pro.PNG

AMD Panel Pro.7z

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, R3ML005B055 said:

Can you share this again? This is so awesome!

Sure thing.

Capture.thumb.JPG.8415afeccd66a5c0fe75f8fcda002830.JPG

ps. I made some really minor changes that i forgot to mention:

→ The color ring on the temperature gauges is slightly more vibrant

→ Τhe cpu pwr. should indicate the correct power consumption (initially i had an incorrect value chosen)

→ The FPS counter is not overlapping with the GPU t. gauge when reaching the 3 digit range.

2020-05-25.sensorpanel

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3