Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/7/2021 at 3:27 PM, Uroš Huzjak said:

My first attempt at modifying some existing simple panel from this forum. Thanks a lot everyone for such inspiring contrigution on this thread. Lot's of great ideas... 

I plan to use this one with 800x480 screen that is due to arrive next week. It should fit great with overall custom Ferarri theme I am building. 

image.png.90ef7523452f225f0dd1623727a728fd.png

Would u care sharing the files.. I like this

9 minutes ago, Marty Watts said:

Would u care sharing the files.. I like this

Sure thing. This is my final version for 800x480 screen. I used the ferro-rosso font which makes it look slightly different to initial screenshot. Enjoy. 

I am currently working on a 1920x480 Ferrari style panel, with custom design gauges... More about that soon in separate post. 

Ferrari 800x480.sensorpanel

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Uroš Huzjak said:

Sure thing. This is my final version for 800x480 screen. I used the ferro-rosso font which makes it look slightly different to initial screenshot. Enjoy. 

I am currently working on a 1920x480 Ferrari style panel, with custom design gauges... More about that soon in separate post. 

Ferrari 800x480.sensorpanel 2.87 MB · 0 downloads

thx

Hi all, first post here.

I'm attempting my first sensor panel displaying on an old nexus 7 tablet. However GPU info is not listed in sensor panel manager. I go to add new and its simply not listed?  Any ideas?

N.B Loving some of the panels here..really creative!

RESOLVED

57 minutes ago, eowindel said:

When creating new gauge -> custom. I have to manually assign the 15 file to it. Once i created one, is tehre a way to copy/paste to create new custom one based on another sensor ?

just duplicate it on the right bottom where you can put the sensor etc on top and buttom ;)

So i placed and locked my sensorpanel on the 2nd mini screen connected via hdmi to my gpu.  Why occasionally when i open certain apps from the main screen desktop/taskbar do they open on the mini-screen, underneath the sensorpanel?  How can one prevent that and have all apps on the main desktop? 

On 11/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, miishb79 said:

I made also a White Version of This

white snow_2.jpg

white.sensorpanel 1 MB · 642 downloads

Dear, I was long seaching for this after I saw it a while ago and remembered now. 

First: this looks awesome.

Second: Could you share PSD for the Backgrund or at leat tell me name of the fonts? So I can adjust the Hardware. 

Thanks a lot!

30 minutes ago, butch111 said:

Are there big (8" or higher) OLED Displays to  buy? Didnt find anything - only small Monochrom-Oleds

I've looked around for OLED panels too and never found any. I asked Beada about it and they said there isn't really much like that being produced. I'm sure it will be big news in this forum when a line of OLED panels shows up

1 hour ago, Khufu said:

I've looked around for OLED panels too and never found any. I asked Beada about it and they said there isn't really much like that being produced. I'm sure it will be big news in this forum when a line of OLED panels shows up

Yeah I never found one either so I ended up using an old Samsung Tab S 10.5 (1st version). I tried other displays but I just cant deal with the lack of deep blacks since my color schemes are dark and contrasty so the other displays were just not blending the way I wanted :)