Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Mice007

Share your SensorPanel

Recommended Posts

On 3/15/2018 at 5:22 AM, Rabbithole said:

Although I have made some detailed panels that looked ok to me I have come to realize that because I'm using a 5" LCD as my panel monitor I can't see the sensors because everything is just way too small :huh: so I decided to use only what I think would be helpful to my situation this round. Thank you StealthDefender for helping me realize this :rolleyes: I would also like to thank Stupe9968 for the killer gauge templates B).

My new panel (I'm still kinda messin with it)

5aaa39e68eb91_jediassassin1.png.befaa8548be57b5791765d82dd4c0c40.png

So I just finished my new long awaited rig, specs are as of the following:

PC Name - Jedi Assassin
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA Z370 Aorus Gaming 7

CPU - Intel i7-8700k @ 5.0 MHz, 1.350 V

CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52

RAM - G-Skill Trident Z RGB 16G (2x8) DDR4-3000 MHz 16-18-18-38 CR2

SSD - Samsung M.2 960 EVO 500 MB

(Temp)
Portable HDD - Seagate Expansion 2 TB

GPU - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Aorus Extreme Gaming 6GB

Main Monitor - Viotek GN34C 34" curved 3440 x 1440 100Hz + O.C.
Sensor Panel Monitor - 5" LCD attached to case

PSU - EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 Gold

Case - Phantek Enthoo Pro

2x NZXT 5x USB hub

Speakers - Logitech Z623 200watt 2.1 THX Certified

LG Blu-Ray DVD/Burner 

FANS
5x 120mm Thermaltake Riing plus RGB
2x 120mm NZXT
2x 140mm Corsair High Volume Purple LED

5aaa3aef22f0c_panelfrommyview.jpg.145e95ff0f78dc003955e1df288d4e09.jpg

Jedi Assassin RGB Crest 2.jpg

Hey Rabbithole,

I've viewed and admire your sensor panels, you are knowledgeable and resourceful with Aida64. Because of your shared knowledge, I've created my very own sensor panel; consequently, I'm stuck when it comes to connecting my LCD which shows my desktop image and not my custom panel. Can you give information on what I may or may not be doing? I am aware that Aida64 have particular LCD's that are set up to work, I'm using an external camera monitor. Do I need a third party program? Any help will be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎29‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 11:36 AM, Fiery said:

No, it's still not supported.

Any chance you can do this, soon? It's ridiculous that it isn't implemented. And BTW, I pay for this program, and have done for several years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎15‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 10:22 AM, Rabbithole said:

Although I have made some detailed panels that looked ok to me I have come to realize that because I'm using a 5" LCD as my panel monitor I can't see the sensors because everything is just way too small :huh: so I decided to use only what I think would be helpful to my situation this round. Thank you StealthDefender for helping me realize this :rolleyes: I would also like to thank Stupe9968 for the killer gauge templates B).

My new panel (I'm still kinda messin with it)

5aaa39e68eb91_jediassassin1.png.befaa8548be57b5791765d82dd4c0c40.png

So I just finished my new long awaited rig, specs are as of the following:

PC Name - Jedi Assassin
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA Z370 Aorus Gaming 7

CPU - Intel i7-8700k @ 5.0 MHz, 1.350 V

CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52

RAM - G-Skill Trident Z RGB 16G (2x8) DDR4-3000 MHz 16-18-18-38 CR2

SSD - Samsung M.2 960 EVO 500 MB

(Temp)
Portable HDD - Seagate Expansion 2 TB

GPU - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Aorus Extreme Gaming 6GB

Main Monitor - Viotek GN34C 34" curved 3440 x 1440 100Hz + O.C.
Sensor Panel Monitor - 5" LCD attached to case

PSU - EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 Gold

Case - Phantek Enthoo Pro

2x NZXT 5x USB hub

Speakers - Logitech Z623 200watt 2.1 THX Certified

LG Blu-Ray DVD/Burner 

FANS
5x 120mm Thermaltake Riing plus RGB
2x 120mm NZXT
2x 140mm Corsair High Volume Purple LED

5aaa3aef22f0c_panelfrommyview.jpg.145e95ff0f78dc003955e1df288d4e09.jpg

Jedi Assassin RGB Crest 2.jpg

If you have 3 monitors, in surround, can you add a 4'th, as a sensor panel monitor, without it interfering with the surround monitors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 12:23 AM, clean said:

Hey Rabbithole,

I've viewed and admire your sensor panels, you are knowledgeable and resourceful with Aida64. Because of your shared knowledge, I've created my very own sensor panel; consequently, I'm stuck when it comes to connecting my LCD which shows my desktop image and not my custom panel. Can you give information on what I may or may not be doing? I am aware that Aida64 have particular LCD's that are set up to work, I'm using an external camera monitor. Do I need a third party program? Any help will be great.

Thanks, So tell me... how are you connecting your camera monitor? If it connects to your video card and your video card supports multiple monitors then all you need to do is go into the display settings and under multiple displays select "extend these displays" then drag the sensor panel into the desired monitor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎. ‎04‎. ‎30‎. at 2:13 AM, SverreMunthe said:

Any chance you can do this, soon? It's ridiculous that it isn't implemented. And BTW, I pay for this program, and have done for several years.

Transparent SensorPanel background would require a completely different SensorPanel rendering engine that would be quite complex as well as a lot slower than the current one.  We still believe it'd be overkill for the purpose of sensor monitoring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2015/7/17 at 10:45 PM, laska125 said:

Hi, im big fan of Fallout series so i made it pipboy like.

post-31305-0-79685100-1437144306_thumb.png

Hi,I very like your img.Can you share it to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way to make the Gauge's larger as for some strange reason, my 5" 800x480 display has taken on the monitor resolution and now my sensor panel is really small. I've had to set the panel res to 2100x1440 for it to fit fully on the 5" display even though its res is set to 800x480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, dazzyboy10 said:

Is there any way to make the Gauge's larger as for some strange reason, my 5" 800x480 display has taken on the monitor resolution and now my sensor panel is really small. I've had to set the panel res to 2100x1440 for it to fit fully on the 5" display even though its res is set to 800x480

Do you use DPI scaling (DPI zoom) for your monitor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 5:22 PM, Fiery said:

Do you use DPI scaling (DPI zoom) for your monitor?

Thanks for your reply. I will double check as not sure but I have realised when creating my own gauges that I can make them large enough to be seen on it. I thought the size limit was that of the preview pane when setting them up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest version of my sensor panel.

My system is heavily overclocked 24/7 (stable as a rock) but I still like to keep your eye on its internals. My widescreen allows me free space to view changes as they occur.

Fiery Rocks. His program has been critical in evaluating, stress testing and maintaining PCs ever since he left (not to be named software) and started AIDA64

Sensor panel: –

SenPan1.PNG

Screen2.PNG

new build.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, dojampau said:

sorry noob here.

how do you use oslcd files?

 

You can import those files in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / OdoSpace / LCD Items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PREVIEW.thumb.png.275179ffd4d21bce8bf9bee495ba038d.png

So my final. i ve put my pc and my server on one remote desktop. i open it on my third monitor with 1024x768 resolution in chrome with the kioskmode.

i cant use some gauge, i have only ark gauge in the remote modus. so i do not need the graphiccard part on server :S but i have some nice part and i cant use it :S

15.png.65e078405643d43010ff97dc5ba83bb7.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, maddybutcher said:

u cant change the ark gauge. the problem is i cant use the normal gauges in remote. 

Really? No way to customize the Arc gauge ? 

 

Why ? 

This ist really Bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, pimp1310 said:

Really? No way to customize the Arc gauge ? 

Why ? 

This ist really Bad 

You can specify the diameter, thickness and colour for arc gauges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2017 at 12:22 PM, Rabbithole said:

Below is another sample of my work, this one is a ROG in blue ... it is just a concept for now - a work in progress

I figured out some cool stuff !....Check out these fully working bar-meters I made with 4 progressing colors.Yes the CPU thermometer works (just can't tell because my CPU is at 28-29 C) Also note how the speaker level bar fills in to 100%.

2017-12-25_04-21-32.png.e7fe0c1425649def60f8dc1485ecb03a.png

2017-12-25_04-24-20.png.30eac54e202d356df28ece226806a1be.png

 

 

Hey rabbithole

 

is it possible to share the background in RED?? or the psd file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I am actually working on a Samsung S3 mini phone as my monitor for AIDA. No Problems till now

I would like to buy a 7" or 8" monitor that is simply to connect to AIDA but I am worried to buy a wrong monitor, Any suggestion for a monitor like that that surely works with AIDA? (and do not cost too much.. ), probably an USB connection will not be enougth anymore...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mayo0666 said:

Hi all,

 

I am actually working on a Samsung S3 mini phone as my monitor for AIDA. No Problems till now

I would like to buy a 7" or 8" monitor that is simply to connect to AIDA but I am worried to buy a wrong monitor, Any suggestion for a monitor like that that surely works with AIDA? (and do not cost too much.. ), probably an USB connection will not be enougth anymore...

We generally recommend either going for a cheap 2nd hand TFT monitor (that you can connect via DSub or DVI or HDMI), and then you can use the SensorPanel module as well as put any other window on it -- since it would just be a secondary monitor in Windows... Or if you're ready to spend more $$ on the project: go for a USB connected monitor like Asus MB169B+ :

https://www.asus.com/hu/Monitors/MB169BPlus/

Or pick up an Android tablet that you can use along with the AIDA64 RemoteSensor module on WiFi, or with the Odospace LCD module using USB connection.

Any other LCD solutions are either not 100% stable (like Samsung SPF Digital Frames) or very expensive to purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting for the guys at ppcs to start selling the 7" LCD with a case, but until then, I have readied my sensorpanel.....

 

 

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×