Jump to content

Share your SensorPanel


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

happy new year 2021!!! 1920X1080.7z

Like and quote if you want me to share this template! 800x480

1920X480 1024X600 480X800 there 2 version original RED VERSION DL LINK FONT LINK    

Posted Images

On 30.01.2021 at 04:32, edward.claxton5 said:

Я модифицировал предыдущую настраиваемую сенсорную панель для разрешения 1280x400 и добавил несколько вещей. 

20210129_134053.jpg

Custom made or can i buy it somewhere?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2021 at 11:41 AM, Wretchedstain said:

I've pretty much done the exact same thing :), going back through just about every page and getting ideas. Gonna share what I'm working on at the moment, not quite finished yet as it is a labor of love to get through considering the effort and how many people have amazing ideas as well. Have revived my Samsung note 2 (has the ballpark 720p screen resolution as most people are making panels for) I've gone the Cyberpunk 2077 route, love the ones that people have done. I've gone with a different tone... not finished yet and most likely will change things as I go. image.thumb.jpeg.6cce9d248df17c3ab835a950b3de0895.jpeg

thank you for your inspiration! love your panel!

i've done one similar for me too! :D

 

 

Unbenannt.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, racQn said:

thank you for your inspiration! love your panel!

i've done one similar for me too! :D

 

 

Unbenannt.png

That is cool, gonna meld some of your ideas. Gonna do a vertical one too I think, and try and find a Samsung charger dock so I dont have a cable hanging out the side of my preferred device. Turned out the Samsung Note 2 was a bit too small for my eye sight and what I wanted to cram in. Gone and salvaged an un-used Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and upscaled to 2560x1600. Lotsa trial and error... ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, very nices realisations here. I've tested AIDA's sensor panel on a 5" Hdmi screen orignally monted on my 3dPrinter. Works great but anoyed by the "No signal" on screen when my computer Idle.

Thoose who use 8.8" like this one, can you confirm me that the screen stay black with nothing on it when it receive no hdmi signal ?

H60642cbc18a94e59bcd3b6ba7c9c535eL.jpg

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005001664167447.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000014.1.54f833caibqlwM&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller&scm=1007.33416.213724.0&scm_id=1007.33416.213724.0&scm-url=1007.33416.213724.0&pvid=4980f971-af9a-4189-89d3-5ed087697345&_t=gps-id:pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller,scm-url:1007.33416.213724.0,pvid:4980f971-af9a-4189-89d3-5ed087697345,tpp_buckets:668%230%23131923%2316_668%23888%233325%2320_23416%230%23213724%230_23416%234721%2321967%23762_23416%234722%2321972%237_668%232846%238109%231935_668%235811%2327187%2379_668%232717%237564%23622_668%231000022185%231000066058%230_668%233422%2315392%23721_4452%230%23214000%230_4452%233474%2316498%23702_4452%234862%2324463%23244_4452%233098%239599%23754_4452%235106%2323440%23288_4452%233564%2316062%23810

I was planning to put one of this in my new Rig, but because i need to keep USB power on standby and because my internal USB ports also stay powered in stanby, i dosen't want to be frustrated by a "No Signal" alert when i'll switch my computer off.

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fabius72 said:

Hi guys, here another one panel, big shout out to @Como_Stella for doing all the ground work and sharing his project. Size 600X1024. If someone is interested i can share it.

Sensor Panel Neutral Color Vertical 600X1024.png

Anyone have a 480x800 that uses this same style?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fabius72 said:

Hi guys, here another one panel, big shout out to @Como_Stella for doing all the ground work and sharing his project. Size 600X1024. If someone is interested i can share it.

Sensor Panel Neutral Color Vertical 600X1024.png

That looks awesome. Would you please share it? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 11:35 PM, Wretchedstain said:

What Light is that at the top of the case? (sorry for off topic...)

Corsair LS100 LED strips. They use a corsair proprietary connector. Other brands like Phanteks call them "Neon" led strips, and have a standard RGB connector. They both share similar housing, but different mounting solutions. Whether they use the same led strips inside, I don't know.

MYFCU02.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Corsair LS100 LED strips. They use a corsair proprietary connector. Other brands like Phanteks call them "Neon" led strips, and have a standard RGB connector. They both share similar housing, but different mounting solutions. Whether they use the same led strips inside, I don't know.

Awesome, thanks heaps for the info. Shall look all that up, and see what I can get. Having a black case myself, it absorbs quite a bit of the light from the minimal RGB fans that I have, even on brightest white.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello community. I am working on 4 complete new designs. I takes a lot of time to finish the themes but i am making progress. Here is a small preview. But there is more. You can test my new Wallpaper Engine wallpaper Vectorez (24h Clock). https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2446793008

All designs are WiP and not ready to download!

1280x720.png

Background_wallp_red_yellow_vertical_1.png

CP2077_bg.png

Mesh_vertical_bg.png

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

Hello community. I am working on 4 complete new designs. I takes a lot of time to finish the themes but i am making progress. Here is a small preview. But there is more. You can test my new Wallpaper Engine wallpaper Vectorez (24h Clock). https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2446793008

All designs are WiP and not ready to download!

1280x720.png

Background_wallp_red_yellow_vertical_1.png

CP2077_bg.png

Mesh_vertical_bg.png

looking nice @Exhumed

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fabius72 said:

Hi guys, here another one panel, big shout out to @Como_Stella for doing all the ground work and sharing his project. Size 600X1024. If someone is interested i can share it.

Sensor Panel Neutral Color Vertical 600X1024.png

Nice! Yes, please share it :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...