Jump to content

Share your SensorPanel


Mice007

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Pneuma22 said:

John please show us how you mounted it to your monitor thats what I want to see? It looks incredibly clean and like you ran all the cable on the back of the screen? Can you take a shot from the back of your setup for us? It looks sick and in the one image it almost looks like there is some sort of arm device under it but i think that may just be something behind it that is sort of taking that shape even though its not which is why I ask? Oh and if that isn't the case how did you get it secured to the side of your screen bezel like that?

I'll post some pics tomorrow but don't expect to be impressed!

It's mounted with some metal strips I had and duct tape. Looks cool from the front and you cannot see the back :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jon Evans said:

I'll post some pics tomorrow but don't expect to be impressed!

It's mounted with some metal strips I had and duct tape. Looks cool from the front and you cannot see the back :-)

I said it wasnt pretty!

Originally was just to test but the panel is so light, its not going anywhere so may as well stay :-)

IMG_20211107_054626.jpg

  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jon Evans said:

I said it wasnt pretty!

Originally was just to test but the panel is so light, its not going anywhere so may as well stay :-)

IMG_20211107_054626.jpg

This is awesome in so many ways.....it's it terrible?  Yes.  It's it bordering on terrifying?  Yes.  Does it get the job done?  Yup!  Can you even tell this Frankenstein's Monster exists from the front?  Nope.  Perfect.  I butchered a rear port cover to run my cables through.  From a distance, it looks fine, then you get closer and realize the disaster.  My panel was mounted with velcro strips that won't last again the heat and humidity of where I live...but once the case it put back together you'll never know.  It's the ingenuity of PC builders that make us such awesome little problem solvers.  Mate, you rock the hell out of that tape, because it worked great!

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2021 at 7:34 AM, Alpharius68 said:

Hi all,

I  discovered the whole senosor panel thing about a week ago and have become totally hooked, thanks to the inspiration on this forum.

There many elements created by others on here in my first attempt, so most of the credit needs to go to those creators and I want to thank all the people who posted parts for other people to use. Following their lead, here is my panel for others to use if they want.

Fonts are Guardians and Geforce.

 

image.png

Rocket_600x1024.sensorpanel 1.9 MB · 11 downloads guardians.zip 3.27 kB · 8 downloads

Geforce.zip 143.06 kB · 9 downloads

I did a Fallout Brotherhood Of Steele variant based on @Alpharius68 panel you can see here

Download with font here I've run out of room here and cannot seem to delete older files for some reason. All credit to @Alpharius68 enjoy!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Leprecon.VV said:

This is awesome in so many ways.....it's it terrible?  Yes.  It's it bordering on terrifying?  Yes.  Does it get the job done?  Yup!  Can you even tell this Frankenstein's Monster exists from the front?  Nope.  Perfect.  I butchered a rear port cover to run my cables through.  From a distance, it looks fine, then you get closer and realize the disaster.  My panel was mounted with velcro strips that won't last again the heat and humidity of where I live...but once the case it put back together you'll never know.  It's the ingenuity of PC builders that make us such awesome little problem solvers.  Mate, you rock the hell out of that tape, because it worked great!

I have a similar hidden monstrosity. Here is my case, and then the power supply hidden outside the case bolted to my desk.

 

250999788_653471152307418_5552704160076476948_n.jpg

253715802_433578604799030_2468542812405957839_n.jpg

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2021 at 4:28 PM, Solus said:

Hi, I am super brand new to Aida64 and external sensor displays. I am trying to find this or similar profile in 1920x480. 

Aida64 Profile.PNG

That would be relatively easy to recreate yourself. No graphics, just sensors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2021 at 8:22 PM, murdrrdbypirates said:

Hi all, i'm continuing the Battlefield 2042 theme of panels which are a remixes of leveldogs's Boundary and Cyberpunk sensor panels.
Here are panels with round gauges from @1 PC Tip a day , with or without borders.

The sensorpanels are sized 1920x480

Hope you like them.

You WILL need the install the font - GeForce_Bold and Geforce_Light (included in the ZIP).

All credit goes to @levedog and  @1 PC Tip a day for creating the original panel and gauge styles respectively.

DM me to get a link for my panels, I don't want to clutter up this place with unnecessary downloads.

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-01

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-01.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-02

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-02.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-03

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-03.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-04

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-04.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-01A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-01A.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-02A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-02A.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-03A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-03A.JPG

BF2042-leveldog-02-round-gauges-border-04A

BF2042-leveldogstyle-New-04A.JPG

can you share it please to vincentchuah6596@gmail.com

thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Wondersquid said:

I did a Fallout Brotherhood Of Steele variant based on @Alpharius68 panel you can see here

Download with font here I've run out of room here and cannot seem to delete older files for some reason. All credit to @Alpharius68 enjoy!

 

I just realized how badly i edited the transparencies on those icons i stripped from other panels on here.

Below are better versions.

 

RAM_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

SSD_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

GPU_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

MB_NEON_50 - Transparent.png

PC-Monitor_small - Transparent.png

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi all, i've finished the Cyberpunk 2077 themed panels, these are a remixes of @levedog's
Boundary and Cyberpunk sensor panels.

The sensor panels are sized 1920x480

Hope you like them.

You WILL need the install the font - Boge.ttf (included in the ZIP).

These panels use elememts from @Exhumed, @levedog and gauges i found in a panel from @miishb79, thanks and credit to those guys for their work.

DM me to get a link for my panels, I don't want to clutter up this place with unnecessary downloads.

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-01

CP2077-JAy-01.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-02

CP2077-JAy-02.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-03

CP2077-JAy-03.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-04

CP2077-JAy-04.JPG

Cyberpunk-JAy-border-gauges-05

CP2077-JAy-05.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

于 2021/4/19 于 PM 12:20, 廖乔伊 说道:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

Legendary! Can I have it?  qq7414701@gmail.com

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2021 at 10:10 AM, Jon Evans said:

Thank You

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...