Share your SensorPanel

Mice007

On 4/10/2018 at 10:43 AM, Tekred said:

Ok guys still playing around with this sensor panel, trying to keep it simple and small enough to fit on my 4" in case lcd display. i have tried everything to get it to read my gpu and hdd but it still shows up with trial. NZXT and MSI afterburner shows my gpu temps just fine and they were free, whhy cant something i paid for show these temps? again aida64 is new to me so i welcome any help i can get. Attached my sensor panel for anyone who is interested

msi-red.sensorpanel

sensor.png

4save2020-11-09.sensorpanel

On 8/29/2020 at 4:47 PM, levedog said:

Hi!
in fact,
This screen originally comes with an original metal casing, like this:

dHyScn.jpg

I bought this screen(Screen + metal shell) from Taobao:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.4f972e8dsnWXmG&id=615817512455&_u=tcvbl94992

Hey, I found one display on some website https://deu.grandado.com/products/8-8-zoll-ips-hsd088ipw1-lange-streifen-display-gestreckt-bar-hdmi-zu-mipi-display-aida64-monitor-usb-5v-power-zweite-display-schlank?variant=37154677522625

but probably it won't come with the metal case... any recommendation how can I get a case like this? 

Newbie, getting my 800x480 panel today and started to prepare something and dusted of Photoshop after 6 years.

Not sure where it's going but it' basically a test for myself making custom gauges and incorporating it in a background.
Nice to do something different in these corona times.

8ncgvAW.png

13 hours ago, Rotop said:

Newbie, getting my 800x480 panel today and started to prepare something and dusted of Photoshop after 6 years.

Not sure where it's going but it' basically a test for myself making custom gauges and incorporating it in a background.
Nice to do something different in these corona times.

8ncgvAW.png

That looks pretty cool, would love to see it finished!

I have really fun to design these Sensor Panels so far. So i made a new "Cyberpunk 2077" inspired theme.

I worked only on the graphics for 3 days! Holy moly cow.

And not to mention the time it needed to work on the sensor panel to change the sensors to fit on there positions. A lot of smal details (top and bottom bar). Still WIP. :o

1280x800px

Cyberpunk2077_preview.jpg

• Like 11

18 hours ago, Exhumed said:

I have really fun to design these Sensor Panels so far. So i made a new "Cyberpunk 2077" inspired theme.

And not to mention the time it needed to work on the sensor panel to change the sensors to fit on there positions. A lot of smal details (top and bottom bar). Still WIP. :o

1280x800px

Your Panel look fantastic! Can you tell me the Font?

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 5:05 AM, Exhumed said:

1280x800px

Its fantastic!!Can u share it please??

• Like 1