Jump to content

Share your SensorPanel


Mice007

Recommended Posts

On 1/30/2021 at 10:15 AM, Nashö said:

Hi guys, sorry for being late.

As promised, here I attach my finished sensor panel (as of now).

The resolution is 1920x480. I think it fits perfectly with 8.8 inch screen. Fonts used were GeForce and Robot Reavers.

Special thanks to @Jav M.for the meter bars, pokemon template guy for the storage meter bar, and everyone who have shares your template here for elements that I have used to make this.

Hope you guys like it :D

 

P/S: Since there's limitation on size of files that can be uploaded, I ll create a new account later on to share my elements used in this template in Photoshop format. You can use them for resizing the resolution or on your own template. Hope that helps B)

576108656_2021-01-30-104240982(1).thumb.jpg.937002d8977166376f97c5b0f0b857c6.jpg

1816313417_2021-01-30-104211554(1).thumb.jpg.68673eb3c4ea891d4fcb3de953bafc9a.jpg

 

2136104408_RYZ5NSensorPanel_sensorpanel.7c00caceaf982eec278e89adc0c91414 2.34 MB · 780 downloads

I just got a 1920x480 panel tonight and I tried to download this file to Aida64 but the program doesn't see the file.  How would I go about loading this into Aida?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2021 at 5:43 AM, Arshad Uddin said:

Hi Guys 

Im looking for vertical sensor panels 480 x 1920 , using a barrow FBEHD-01 Screen, Panels that will help me keep an eye on CPU, GPU temps and FPS if possible and the utilization, i love the sensor panels here most are horizontal, im looking for something vertical 

 

246816264_682097219812471_5494525544216787644_n.thumb.jpg.799336e9a72474788640c6d66dca704b.jpg

I just bought the FormulaMod version of the Barrow FBEHD-01. Barrow's site says all these great premade templates are available at AIDA. Is there a repository of these templates for this 1920x480 display or do I need to dig through the forum and look for individual posts? If there is a repository where is it? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, William Hunter said:

I would like to point out that most cards these days have a auto fan off, by default most of them have it enabled, the fans usually don't turn on until 45.c...

True, but there is no load and the CPU is cooler. Not something you normally see. It's almost like the temps are backwards. For instance my idle temps are very close to those, but CPU and GPU values are swapped.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Anthony Kolka said:

True, but there is no load and the CPU is cooler. Not something you normally see. It's almost like the temps are backwards. For instance my idle temps are very close to those, but CPU and GPU values are swapped.

Ah ok, fair enough, for me I see what his picture showed on the daily for my rig, 10070k/3070 in a Corsair 750D Airflow case, the GPU usually sits around 40.c to 45.c and CPU is usually around 30.c at idle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2021 at 9:10 PM, Anthony Kolka said:

Your GPU shouldn't be at 43 idle.

Don't worry about it. Here in my country that's our average temps on a GPU and just upgraded my GPU and fans are turned off when IDLE. I'm gonna be putting back my watercooling setup in 2 weeks then temps wouldn't be an issue anymore.

IMG_20211108_015059.jpg

Untitled222.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Asus ROG unofficial Aida64 Sensor Panel by Exhumed (1920x480px)

  • Theme: ASUS ROG (unofficial)
  • Resolution: 1920x480px
  • Font: install the included font
  • Graphics: graphics made by Exhumed

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me here at Aida64, YouTube, or https://twitter.com/3xhumed. I only accept Paypal!

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Asus ROG unofficial Aida64 Sensor Panel by Exhumed (1920x480px)

- Different background images

- additional graphics included

- Font is included

- READ ME.txt (Coypright and contact information)

AsusROG_preview.thumb.jpg.25ec051aa53037582c4dc3bd3340debe.jpg

1929783855_AsusROG-Aida64SensorPanelbyExhumed(1920x480).rar 2.06 MB · 2 downloads

i smell the division lol, they look great bro

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11.11.2021 at 16:39, nixon1026 said:

Не беспокойся об этом. Здесь, в моей стране, это наша средняя температура на графическом процессоре, и мой графический процессор только что обновил, а вентиляторы отключены в режиме ожидания. Я собираюсь вернуть свою установку водяного охлаждения через 2 недели, тогда температура больше не будет проблемой.

IMG_20211108_015059.jpg

Untitled222.jpg

Где брали ситему СВО

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, Anthony Kolka said:

True, but there is no load and the CPU is cooler. Not something you normally see. It's almost like the temps are backwards. For instance my idle temps are very close to those, but CPU and GPU values are swapped.

Completey agree with this guys response something doesnt seem normal about those idle temps. Seems really hot to me... Granted I dont run a stock gpu, my 3080 has an ek fe block on it. Though that wasn't always the case I did run a stock 3080 for months before I took the plunge b/c my computer room was a sweat box. Right now my gpu never gets above a 110°F, currently sitting at 78°F and to get it to 110°F I litterally have to play nms on 1440p for 10 hours without stopping. Idle temp is around 5° over ambient.

With idle temps out of your gpu like this how doesnt that turn your computer room into a sweat-box? Whats your gpu temps when youre playing games? Sounds to me like A. something may be wrong with the way you have your fans setup, or B. The case you have this gpu in, has very poor airflow?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Pneuma22 said:

Completey agree with this guys response something doesnt seem normal about those idle temps. Seems really hot to me... Granted I dont run a stock gpu, my 3080 has an ek fe block on it. Though that wasn't always the case I did run a stock 3080 for months before I took the plunge b/c my computer room was a sweat box. Right now my gpu never gets above a 110°F, currently sitting at 78°F and to get it to 110°F I litterally have to play nms on 1440p for 10 hours without stopping. Idle temp is around 5° over ambient.

Bruh, how clear does this need to be made, his GPU fans are in zero mode, of course its going to be in the 40s, there is nothing wrong with those temps, that's literally what it's designed to do when the fans are of, it's happened with every card that has a zero fan option, both on AMD and NVIDIA, again, there is nothing wrong with those temps while its in zero mode. There is also a good chance that it's not boosting down its clocks due to either an NVIDIA setting or simply because he could be playing a YouTube video, which will also cause it to heat up when in zero mode, even my 3070 idles at 40.c with zero mode on and that's with idle clocks in a Corsair 750D Airflow.

Idle temps with room at 27.c (80.6f) - 5H3O2Fz.png (1915×1033) (imgur.com)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, William Hunter said:

Bruh, how clear does this need to be made, his GPU fans are in zero mode, of course its going to be in the 40s, there is nothing wrong with those temps, that's literally what it's designed to do when the fans are of, it's happened with every card that has a zero fan option, both on AMD and NVIDIA, again, there is nothing wrong with those temps while its in zero mode. There is also a good chance that it's not boosting down its clocks due to either an NVIDIA setting or simply because he could be playing a YouTube video, which will also cause it to heat up when in zero mode, even my 3070 idles at 40.c with zero mode on and that's with idle clocks in a Corsair 750D Airflow.

Idle temps with room at 27.c (80.6f) - 5H3O2Fz.png (1915×1033) (imgur.com)

BRUH MY QUESTION STILL REMAINS: How doesnt tha turn your computer room into a sauna? A GPU idling at over a 110° when my gpu gets that hot the room its in gets hot as well thats my point! There has to be a way to turn the fans on at a different temperature. Essentially your saying its ok that your computer makes your computer room 10° hotter than the surrounding rooms! Thats absurd, you literally need a window unit constantly running in the same room to offset those temeratures which is where this starts to get crazy my home already has a huge central air unit and I shouldnt be needing to chill down a single room b/c of a computer im not running a server farm here! Thats my point and you can bring down those temperatures with a couple of simple fixes. Fan direction based on case and thermal pads and good thermal compound. You as a consumer shouldnt think that those temperatures are normal. They're giving you crap and youre loving it!

If this is considered normal its no wonder so many GPU's have been dying...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...