Jump to content

Share your SensorPanel


Mice007

Recommended Posts

This is my latest creation, it’s still a work in progress, I started with a theme in mind then went a different way. Its 1920x480, the dots on the left is core activity and the defcon part is temperature warning. It’s a bit of mess, anyone have any suggestions on how to improve?

Screenshot 2021-12-02 191724.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jt705 said:

This is my latest creation, it’s still a work in progress, I started with a theme in mind then went a different way. Its 1920x480, the dots on the left is core activity and the defcon part is temperature warning. It’s a bit of mess, anyone have any suggestions on how to improve?

Screenshot 2021-12-02 191724.jpg

I like the "Defcon" gauge concept.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, escapes9 said:

The panel was said to be not shared by the producer.
The reason is that I don't like people who distribute their data without permission.
This is a free panel bulletin board.

I feel with the title "Share your SensorPanel" that if you post it you should share it. If you do not want to share your work with the community here than post it elsewhere I mean it's in the bloody groups name. Ya dig?

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Wondersquid said:

I feel with the title "Share your SensorPanel" that if you post it you should share it. If you do not want to share your work with the community here than post it elsewhere I mean it's in the bloody groups name. Ya dig?

sorry disagree share can mean many things, share a picture of your work, share the files, the sharing is down to the individual,  ive shared many great panels, and havent shared my last and wont be,   there are to many manner less  **** wits in this forum, and examples recently of arseholes stealing it for commercial gain, i could say the last panel i did share in full  475 downloads  1 like 1 thanks!  says it all really,   nobody necessarily wants smoke blown up their arse, but a thanks dont go a miss! 

lots of hard work goes into all decent panels that have nice gauges and templates!   

so a thanks helps those with the skills to make decent panels continue,  there are many now who dont share stuff here anymore.   i shared the last 2 good HUD ones as i will never use them again. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mrmike said:

sorry disagree share can mean many things, share a picture of your work, share the files, the sharing is down to the individual,  ive shared many great panels, and havent shared my last and wont be,   there are to many manner less  **** wits in this forum, and examples recently of arseholes stealing it for commercial gain, i could say the last panel i did share in full  475 downloads  1 like 1 thanks!  says it all really,   nobody necessarily wants smoke blown up their arse, but a thanks dont go a miss! 

lots of hard work goes into all decent panels that have nice gauges and templates!   

so a thanks helps those with the skills to make decent panels continue,  there are many now who dont share stuff here anymore.   i shared the last 2 good HUD ones as i will never use them again. 

I can agree with you. I still feel the way I do besides I like the idea of others enjoying my work. I've always been more of an open source kind of guy. But sharing a photo give people the opportunity if they really like it they could download the photo and with a little work in Gimp recreate you panel for them selves.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd like to see someone try and copy that in gimp lol,  the only folk who could will be skilled or know theyre way around Adobe Ai and PS and have some time, I taught myself both softwares the week before i made that panel it took a week of long days and a misses looking at me often!!! 

it doesnt go un noticed you produce alot of panels in here fella, and it wouldnt go a miss you were thanked for them a bit more too,    

Im becoming and old fart now to some im sure at 48!  my 20 year old and 13 year old think i am! but i was brought up with manners and please and thank you cost you nothing in this world and get you everywhere! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mrmike said:

I'd like to see someone try and copy that in gimp lol,  the only folk who could will be skilled in Adobe Ai and PS and have some time, for me who taught himself both softwares the week before i made that panel it took a week of long days and a misses looking at me often!!! 

it doesnt go un noticed you produce alot of panels in here fella, and it wouldnt go a miss you were thanked for them a bit more too,    

Im becoming and old fart now to some im sure at 48!  my 20 year old and 13 year old think i am! but i was brought up with manners and please and thank you cost you nothing in this world and get you everywhere! 

I'm 52 LOL so let's go get some ensure sometime.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mrmike said:

I'd like to see someone try and copy that in gimp lol,  the only folk who could will be skilled or know theyre way around Adobe Ai and PS and have some time, I taught myself both softwares the week before i made that panel it took a week of long days and a misses looking at me often!!! 

it doesnt go un noticed you produce alot of panels in here fella, and it wouldnt go a miss you were thanked for them a bit more too,    

Im becoming and old fart now to some im sure at 48!  my 20 year old and 13 year old think i am! but i was brought up with manners and please and thank you cost you nothing in this world and get you everywhere! 

your my hero

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 12:37 AM, Apostol Wario said:

My custom sensorpanel. Temática: Cyberpunk.
Note: Escale and desing (Config Display):175% 1920*1080. 

image.thumb.png.e53cabb1218e78da6c12678c36a9578f.png

EARMAS SENSOR PANEL.sensorpanel 763.8 kB · 18 downloads

And again no credits to the creator of the original files. I dont get it. Is it so hard to say "thanks" or a @Exhumed ?

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, Liao Joey said:

This is the SCREENPANEL I am making...It is expected to take a few days to complete, because work is usually busy, so there may be delays.....

887753673_fantasy-sample-01.thumb.jpg.95ab262172d0afad673bc7e368ad5f68.jpg

 

progress..........80%..

2123572557_2021-09-03131009.thumb.jpg.171fb4b6f236cc42f81173467da59210.jpg

very cool template, you have a version 1280x400? can share to me?

tommasofias@gmail.com

 

thank you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Filipe Alves said:

you are an old fart indeed, why take time coming here if you don't wanna share, better change the name of this topic to gallery or exibition.

not that i like your panels or need it but your atitude is lame

 

And you really are a bell end! take the time, rofl, 4 nice panels shared in the last 12 months, 1300+ odd downloads 500 on one alone,   im glad you dont like my panels,  ill sleep well knowing that!!  never seen anything you've put up!!!! cant make a decent one can you, rely on others to do the hard work,  ill bet you even tell people you made it!!  rofl    crack on numb nuts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mrmike said:

to many to mention ,  manners are a dying art  

no i didn't make those panels, they are given upon buying barrowch lcd's, and i agree with you on thanking and giving the credits to those who create and put their personall time into it.

but the way you behave is not correct in my opinion (and it's just my opinion), this should be a place of sharing works and tought's.

i myself i ain't good with design progs but i'am good with electronics, but that doesn't mean i won't replay to anyone that seeks help in the little i know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Filipe Alves said:

no i didn't make those panels, they are given upon buying barrowch lcd's, and i agree with you on thanking and giving the credits to those who create and put their personall time into it.

but the way you behave is not correct in my opinion (and it's just my opinion), this should be a place of sharing works and tought's.

i myself i ain't good with design progs but i'am good with electronics, but that doesn't mean i won't replay to anyone that seeks help in the little i know.

so some advantages to being an old fart Filipe

 if you knew me better and knew actually the time ive spent in here for many many years helping folk, you wouldnt make judgement,  people used to thank those that made panels alot.  massively declined, reflection of society today imo!

ive been using this software long long before it was even Aida64,  it used to be called Everest Ultimate,  and my current forum acc is a newish one as one from 16+ years ago i lost due to an email addy i no longer had access to to reset

Ive been making panels of sorts for probably 20 years! and sharing them, logitech keyboards had displays years ago :)  and also ive used others gauges at points too! but always thanked them,

we all have skills Filipe I was  a 1,2,3, star michelin chef for 10 of 18years in catering upto Head chef, and i now run a 250k a year business doing complete high end bathroom and kitchen fit outs and i do everything!!   and are able to  be creative with a PC,   

you are entitled to you thoughts, and to be totally honest, i dont really care what you think frankly another advantage to being an old fart! :) water off a ducks back!,  If someone wishes to put alot of hard work into a panel and show it not share it i dont see the issue,  ;)  

peace!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...