Jump to content

Share your SensorPanel


Mice007

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, KamiKazeKerr said:

Hello boys and girls of the interweb how are you I am fine thank you so I'm wondering is there a build sensor panels for dummies????   I really appreciate an enjoy your guys designs it would be really nice if I knew how to make my own I'm old as dirt and if there's anything like that other than bugging you find folks which I'd rather not do somebody could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it thank you OK

Take a look at this video it explains the first steps.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KamiKazeKerr said:

Hello boys and girls of the interweb how are you I am fine thank you so I'm wondering is there a build sensor panels for dummies????   I really appreciate an enjoy your guys designs it would be really nice if I knew how to make my own I'm old as dirt and if there's anything like that other than bugging you find folks which I'd rather not do somebody could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it thank you OK

  • Download Aida64 software and install it (trial version is ok, you can buy a license later to unlock all sensors)
  • Download a sensor panel what you like from this forum. Some are packed as archives (zip/rar/7zip), others are available directly as sensor files. Each sensor panel was created by a user for a specific resolution. The resolution should normally be applied automatically when importing.
  • Open the archive and extract the folder inside or the included files (Sensor panels can have different file extensions (.axlcd, .sensorpanel, .oslcd))
  • Start Aida64 and open settings. General >  "Load AIDA64 at Windows startup"

cgmr92qe.png

  • SensorPanel > "Show SensorPanel" and "Enable context menu" (there is also the important "SensorPanel size" option you need later if you want to make your own panel)

erkpxf7l.png

  • Hardware Monitoring > Enable these options if you need them

wilyqsio.png

  • Import a downloaded sensor panel in to Aida64. Taskbar > "64" icon > SensorPanel Manager

ww5thzk7.png

  • Click on "Import" to import the downloaded sensor panel. If the file extension cannot be opened easily or is displayed as not loadable, click on "All files (*.*)" and thus import the sensor panel.

u5j458h4.png

  • In the sensor panel manager you edit the sensor panel and make any changes you want. All elements are at specific coordinates.
  • The background image should always be at the top of the list if one is used. All objects in the sensorpanel manager are arranged in specific layers. At the top of the list is the lowest level in the sensor panel manager and in the sensor panel on the desktop. So exactly the opposite!
  • The NSWE arrows (on the right under import/export) are used to fine-tune the selected objects in the sensor panel manager. "1 px" means move one pixel wide the marked object on the sensor panel you see on the desktop. By clicking on "1px" you can change the width to 1, 5, 10 and 20 pixels that a marked object should jump in the desired direction.
  • Add a new object under "New". This can be a hardware sensor from your pc or a graphic that is in a folder.
  • You can change objects that are already in the sensorpanel manager with "Modify".
  • With "Hide" you can hide objects that you want to temporarily hide. Press the button again and it will reappear.
  • If you have placed an object and want to adopt the set values such as color, font, font size but later only change the font color, for example, you do not have to completely reinstall the sensor with "New" but can simply clone an object with "Duplicate". This then sits in exactly the same position and only needs to be moved.
  • To move an object up or down one level in the sensorpanel manager, you can use "Move up" and "Move down". On the one hand, this can be used for clarity and also be practical, because objects that are one below the other cannot be edited by right-clicking on the open panel on the desktop because another object covers it and instead is selected when you click on it.

99jf368w.png

Add a new sensor. Select the "Item Type" and then select a pc sensor you want to see in the panel from the long list.  Set the Font, Font Color, and Font Size, Show label (type something there for testing), if you want a name next to the sensor values and click "OK".

ml5xrsjq.png

The sensor is now displayed on the desktop on the top left of the previously imported sensor panel. With a right click on an object (yellow dotted line) and a left click on "Move ..." the object can roughly be moved with the mouse to a different position within the imported panel.

ytwxdem3.png

All the rest of what you can do with the program would lead too far as instructions. Just experiment with the options that the program offers you. Try and fail motto. :D

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Exhumed said:
  • Download Aida64 software and install it (trial version is ok, you can buy a license later to unlock all sensors)
  • Download a sensor panel what you like from this forum. Some are packed as archives (zip/rar/7zip), others are available directly as sensor files. Each sensor panel was created by a user for a specific resolution. The resolution should normally be applied automatically when importing.
  • Open the archive and extract the folder inside or the included files (Sensor panels can have different file extensions (.axlcd, .sensorpanel, .oslcd))
  • Start Aida64 and open settings. General >  "Load AIDA64 at Windows startup"

cgmr92qe.png

  • SensorPanel > "Show SensorPanel" and "Enable context menu" (there is also the important "SensorPanel size" option you need later if you want to make your own panel)

erkpxf7l.png

  • Hardware Monitoring > Enable these options if you need them

wilyqsio.png

  • Import a downloaded sensor panel in to Aida64. Taskbar > "64" icon > SensorPanel Manager

ww5thzk7.png

  • Click on "Import" to import the downloaded sensor panel. If the file extension cannot be opened easily or is displayed as not loadable, click on "All files (*.*)" and thus import the sensor panel.

u5j458h4.png

  • In the sensor panel manager you edit the sensor panel and make any changes you want. All elements are at specific coordinates.
  • The background image should always be at the top of the list if one is used. All objects in the sensorpanel manager are arranged in specific layers. At the top of the list is the lowest level in the sensor panel manager and in the sensor panel on the desktop. So exactly the opposite!
  • The NSWE arrows (on the right under import/export) are used to fine-tune the selected objects in the sensor panel manager. "1 px" means move one pixel wide the marked object on the sensor panel you see on the desktop. By clicking on "1px" you can change the width to 1, 5, 10 and 20 pixels that a marked object should jump in the desired direction.
  • Add a new object under "New". This can be a hardware sensor from your pc or a graphic that is in a folder.
  • You can change objects that are already in the sensorpanel manager with "Modify".
  • With "Hide" you can hide objects that you want to temporarily hide. Press the button again and it will reappear.
  • If you have placed an object and want to adopt the set values such as color, font, font size but later only change the font color, for example, you do not have to completely reinstall the sensor with "New" but can simply clone an object with "Duplicate". This then sits in exactly the same position and only needs to be moved.
  • To move an object up or down one level in the sensorpanel manager, you can use "Move up" and "Move down". On the one hand, this can be used for clarity and also be practical, because objects that are one below the other cannot be edited by right-clicking on the open panel on the desktop because another object covers it and instead is selected when you click on it.

99jf368w.png

Add a new sensor. Select the "Item Type" and then select a pc sensor you want to see in the panel from the long list.  Set the Font, Font Color, and Font Size, Show label (type something there for testing), if you want a name next to the sensor values and click "OK".

ml5xrsjq.png

The sensor is now displayed on the desktop on the top left of the previously imported sensor panel. With a right click on an object (yellow dotted line) and a left click on "Move ..." the object can roughly be moved with the mouse to a different position within the imported panel.

ytwxdem3.png

All the rest of what you can do with the program would lead too far as instructions. Just experiment with the options that the program offers you. Try and fail motto. :D

Great write up Exhumed. I have been messing with sensor panels for years and I learned a couple things from this. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, n4n15 said:

Perso-Bleue.gif

My contribution :

I use various panel and assets from other to make a 1980x480 panel that looks good to me without being too crowded.
I can't remember from whome soo... sorry if I don't credit you.

The idea behind is to have a somewhat minimalist panel with clean center to use witch some nice wallpapers engine themes.

  • No FAN speed monitor cause I use a corsair commander pro and AIDA64 and ICUE are messed up when I use both.
  • No DL and UP speed cause I find it useless.
  • No Storage view for the same reasons.

The GIF seem a bit dull but it look great in real. To get that tansparent effect I set the panel transparency to 50% with black color.

The wallpapers is from "mattl45454", called "Lifewild" and can be found in the steam workshop for free.

The fonts I use are in the Zip archive.

Feel free to adapt and modify at your convenience and may be share it back ^^

PERSO.zip 1.16 MB · 6 downloads

This is excellent. Corsair user here too. Will have a go at personalizing it. Might even be worth sharing

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Analog_Crusader said:

Planning my NR200P max location for a screen with a vertical mount GPU
still waiting for the case so I copied the dimantions from Cooler master's site and combined it with some ref images of a 3Fan GPU

nr200p max IPS screen 35-01.png

nr200p max IPS screen 79-01-01.png

nr200p max IPS screen 79-02-01.png

nr200p max IPS screen 79-03-01.png

 

Your only option is far left. Center and right hand side are not an option. You will need the rest of the space for the Graphics Card's power plugs.

Be careful as to what Graphics Card you will be using in that case. A 3-Slot card will be choked off by that side panel if vertically mounted. Unless you dont plan on using the side panel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tones said:

This is excellent. Corsair user here too. Will have a go at personalizing it. Might even be worth sharing

Thanks ! No problem, give it a try ^^

I don't know if you have already import it but I may have messed up the gauge name (same name for both small and big)
Here is a fixed one If you want.

Perso Bleu.sensorpanel

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey guys currently looking for some pre made templets for my HM191 19 inch 1920*360(60Hz)

If anyone has some links please share.

 

Im also willing to pay for one. They do take a lot of time to develop.

PM or email me at jkurz802@gmail.com

 

Thanks guys!!!

 

-Jon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello
I am looking for someone to make a panel for me - I will pay.
I am using a wave share monitor 11.9 ”1480x320.
I provide a photo of the workplace (it is not finished yet, but the colors will not change) so that the potential creator can see the concept.
https://ibb.co/FYJCZrg
 

My setup is:

Intel i9-11900k

Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Z590

Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3070Ti

Gigabyte Aorus DDR4 16 GB 3733 *2(32GB)

Gigabyte Aorus SSD RGB 512,00 PCIe M.2

Gigabyte Aorus PS AP 850GM

Gigabyte Aorus Liquid Cooler RGB 360 3x120mm

Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG

Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming

Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero

Headphone: Logitech G633 ARTEMIS SPECTRUM

Monitor1: 49" Samsung G9 NEO

Monitor2: 32" Samsung C32HG70Q

Monitor3: 32" Asus TUF Gaming

It may be a panel that someone has already created for someone else - ofc NOT EXCLUSIVE.
I want it to be legible, display basic temperatures and %CPU GPU, RAM, and to match the color of my workplace.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback on the previous sensorpanel, it makes you want to continue and improve.

Here is a new much more minimalist sensorpanel still in 1920x1080 resolution with customization of all the gouges on bases find here

You will need Geforce fonts installed on your system.

Bonjour, merci beaucoup pour vos retours sur les sensorpanel précédent ça donne envie de continuer et de s'améliorer. 

Voici un nouveau sensorpanel beaucoup plus minimaliste toujour en résolution 1920x1080 avec personnalisation de toutes les gouges sur des bases trouver ici

Vous aurez besoin des polices de caractères Geforce à installées sur votre système.

bibitor-1920-1080-Minimaliste.jpg

bibitor-1920-1080-Minimaliste.zip geforce-ttf.zip

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

Yes, that's right Exhumed :D, I just finished this design and then I uploaded it, I haven't had time to find the right background. This background is the one I used in a previous project. Thanks for your sharp eyes and  your comments. Thanks for the link... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

Yes, that's right Exhumed :D, I just finished this design and then I uploaded it, I haven't had time to find the right background. This background is the one I used in a previous project. Thanks for your sharp eyes and  your comments. Thanks for the link...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, that's right Exhumed :D, I just finished this design and then I uploaded it, I haven't had time to find the right background. This background is the one I used in a previous project. Thanks for your sharp eyes and  your comments. Thanks for the link...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2022 at 4:55 PM, Exhumed said:

Custom panels for customers, some newly created and modified from existing panels.

Interface 101 - yellow/orange version (1920x480px)

gelt98ts.png

Borderlands 3 - Version 1 (1920x480px)

kvn4fvaw.png

Simplify v2 red/yellow (1920x480px)

zyt8yqle.png

Simplify v2 white/grey (1920x480px)

som7htpi.png

Simplify v2 colorful (1920x480px)

n58auce5.png

MSI - black/grey (600x1024px)

wksvg4od.png

Would it be better to add a dynamic background of space to the first style?

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Exhumed said:

szerintem igy is igen jól sikerült. látni hogy sok munka van benne.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...