Jump to content

Share your SensorPanel


Mice007

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, akdickens said:

Copied this one nmanley who copied from BPS Customs and made some modifications to the guages using Jav M's share
Hope you like Fonts used are 
Cyberpunk-regular for text and Random_Dm for numbers both downloadedable with a google search.
 

image.thumb.png.f5d4d59925f465cac3359737b66b96b3.png

CP_SP_1-22-21.sensorpanel 855.3 kB · 0 downloads

your like me ... tweaking anothers panel to meet our requirments, but yours is better than the originals :)

i have a panel i have been tweaking .... it covers ALL the essentials .... except it now causes aidia64 to crash :(

i tried using various layouts, backgrounds etc etc and what i use now is what i need for the basics, but i wish someone would create a high rez panel for a 1920 x 1080 lcd screen :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey folks, I'm new around these parts and am unsure where to best ask this question, but this seems like as good a place as any.

whatisthis.png

Can anyone tell me what size of display this is in this image (being pointed to by the arrows)? I know the display on the table is an 8.8", but the one inside the computer appears to be much larger. Like, almost twice as large. 

For insight, I'm looking to put one of these super-wide 1920x480 displays inside an O11 Dynamic XL case. End to end would be ideal if such a display exists (so it would be like ~16 inches long or so, ~18 inch hypotenuse). I wasn't sure how long these displays can be found in and I haven't seen images of anyone using anything larger than 8.8" (and I've scrolled through a lot of pages here and in other places). If 8.8" is the max size, I'll go with that...but I'd love to go bigger if that's an option. The display in this image looks much larger so I thought I'd ask. Any insight will be appreciated. I look forward to posting my pics when I finally finish my first open loop in the next few weeks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chmarr said:

your like me ... tweaking anothers panel to meet our requirments, but yours is better than the originals :)

i have a panel i have been tweaking .... it covers ALL the essentials .... except it now causes aidia64 to crash :(

i tried using various layouts, backgrounds etc etc and what i use now is what i need for the basics, but i wish someone would create a high rez panel for a 1920 x 1080 lcd screen :)

Can you find one at a lower res that you like then just scale it up thats kinda what i did with this one i just scaled down

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dreams-Visions said:

Hey folks, I'm new around these parts and am unsure where to best ask this question, but this seems like as good a place as any.

whatisthis.png

Can anyone tell me what size of display this is in this image (being pointed to by the arrows)? I know the display on the table is an 8.8", but the one inside the computer appears to be much larger. Like, almost twice as large. 

For insight, I'm looking to put one of these super-wide 1920x480 displays inside an O11 Dynamic XL case. End to end would be ideal if such a display exists (so it would be like ~16 inches long or so, ~18 inch hypotenuse). I wasn't sure how long these displays can be found in and I haven't seen images of anyone using anything larger than 8.8" (and I've scrolled through a lot of pages here and in other places). If 8.8" is the max size, I'll go with that...but I'd love to go bigger if that's an option. The display in this image looks much larger so I thought I'd ask. Any insight will be appreciated. I look forward to posting my pics when I finally finish my first open loop in the next few weeks.

Its either 12.6 or 14 depending on the size of your case.

 

Screenshot_20210124-104836.jpg

Screenshot_20210124-104841.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, chmarr said:

I've modded your sensor to meet my needs such as larger cpu core bars increqased in size, i added other gauges for up / download speeds, since i cant use the FPS i changed it to time / date and i added a few custom tweaks :)

for FPS - in reading through different posts - install RivaTuner Statistics Server --->   My FPS, on my panel, works... :) 

Screenshot 2021-01-23 232753.jpg

 

Update: one thing to note, and I am sure most know - unless you have something going on (like a game or video) FPS will show 0 (Zero), even after you install/use RivaTuner Statistics Server...

Edited by KewlDallas
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dreams-Visions said:

Hey folks, I'm new around these parts and am unsure where to best ask this question, but this seems like as good a place as any.

whatisthis.png

Can anyone tell me what size of display this is in this image (being pointed to by the arrows)? I know the display on the table is an 8.8", but the one inside the computer appears to be much larger. Like, almost twice as large. 

For insight, I'm looking to put one of these super-wide 1920x480 displays inside an O11 Dynamic XL case. End to end would be ideal if such a display exists (so it would be like ~16 inches long or so, ~18 inch hypotenuse). I wasn't sure how long these displays can be found in and I haven't seen images of anyone using anything larger than 8.8" (and I've scrolled through a lot of pages here and in other places). If 8.8" is the max size, I'll go with that...but I'd love to go bigger if that's an option. The display in this image looks much larger so I thought I'd ask. Any insight will be appreciated. I look forward to posting my pics when I finally finish my first open loop in the next few weeks.

Maybe this might fits your need ? It's 16 inches by 6 inches-ish. I think the only problem is that it looks thick (1 inch?).  Attached is the photo from amazon

https://amzn.to/365nk8g

 

71c5CPTfHhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2021 at 8:23 PM, successlessness said:

 

You probably don't care... but I just wanted to update you on my computer project of mounting a display inside my computer.  I have a demo of my sensor panel running on a 10" display. Unfortunately, it's a very tight fit for the HDMI on the mounted 7", so I need a 270 degree angle HDMI cable. I don't have one, so I'm waiting on an order from Amazon. In the meantime, the demo 10" screen is actually a nice secondary display - maybe I can run a software that shows outside weather or photoslide or calendar... any recommendations?

IMG_20210120_19575548x0.jpg

OK, my 270 degree HDMI cable came in and I finally have it running. Display looks great. Resolution is 1024x600 so I had to modify my original AID64 to fit the new resolution. The MicroUSB that is powering it is slightly bent, so I might have to get another 270 degree microusb just so it's not pushing against the other wiring.  

IMG_20210122_201137870.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

13 hours ago, Jacob Low said:

Its either 12.6 or 14 depending on the size of your case.

 

Screenshot_20210124-104836.jpg

Screenshot_20210124-104841.jpg

Can you provide a link? Not having much luck seasing for those.

Thanks!

 

PS found a similar one I guess:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001731086164.html?aff_fsk=_ATowXg&aff_platform=portals-hotproduct&sk=_ATowXg&aff_trace_key=5f9f33fb28e34691b8cedbfacea571fc-1611504500504-00707-_ATowXg&terminal_id=e7865ac5fbda42e994ec9edcd27e3acd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, successlessness said:

Maybe this might fits your need ? It's 16 inches by 6 inches-ish. I think the only problem is that it looks thick (1 inch?).  Attached is the photo from amazon

https://amzn.to/365nk8g

 

71c5CPTfHhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

oh snap! and I wouldn't have to wait a month to get it. I'll have to check to see if that can fit, though. 30mm deep is very deep for where I would theoretically want it to be placed (between the glass side panel and the bottom radiator). Leaning towards one of those 14"ers, but will break out a ruler and confirm what can actually work. 

Thank you again, everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...